shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

You see a figure in one of the tree's branches, he jump from it, it's Odom, "Cleo, why are you here, in the dream world?"

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 3:01am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"The only answer I have is because I'm asleep." I say to Odom with a smile and drop my guard a little.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 3:34am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"It not just ay sleep, select few, you, me, and several other people I sometimes see around here, have the hidden ability to talk to the gods in there sleep, by the way, that is Kaang next to you."

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 4:42am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Name: Same as his Alter ego, till he remembers.
Alter ego: Sora Whiteblade
Race:genetically altered human
Ability: Aura manipulation
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Hero/villain scale: Chaotic Good
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]
I ask around for more clues to where I am.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 3:15pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

"I know his name but I still don't know who he is." I say with a role of my eyes. The only god I believed in was the Christian one. I did know that in the Marvel universe other gods like Thor were just as real.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 5:00pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

I look more closely at the knife. I carefully grab the bottom of the knife, with my hand inside my shirt so i don't contaminate it with my own finger prints. "I found this." I tell him.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 10:41pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

You look around, and see nothing that catches your attention till you got to a street intersection. You see a lot of cop cars in front of a bank.

------------------

Odom slaps his hand over his forehead and rubs his temples, "Okay, this is Kaang is the real deal, don't believe me," he whistles and another man jumps from the tree, he is wearing a pelt in the fashion of a Greek god. "He might not be African god like Kaang but this is the demigod Hercules, son of Zeus himself." (hint Hercules is a Marval character.)

-------------------------------

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"That's the knife he use against me, huh, " He takes a closer look at it. "I never saw the knife but, the point on it is right. I felt a single point, that was straight and narrow, like this one."

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 1:17am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

(Dude, I said ask. Anyways...)
I ask the cops of what's happening.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 1:44am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Oh sorry.

"A bunch of bank robbers are have decided attack this international bank." Then you as were your at, trying to make up for that little mistake "Your in Kanya, Africa."

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 2:02am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

I try to check if I have anything to fight the robbers with, flexing my arms.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!