Forums

ForumsForum Games

Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 4:31pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Same as his Alter ego, till he remembers.
Alter ego: Sora Whiteblade
Race:genetically altered human
Ability: Aura manipulation
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Hero/villain scale: Chaotic Good
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

You do so, and watch the robber carted of to jail in an armored truck.

----------------------

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Weaknesses: None so far
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

You walk around the neighborhood several times you look at you watch, 2:30 PM it says.
---------------

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Ruby "Definitely another glorious morning, so you going to ask Sky if you can stay a little longer?"

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 6:15pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,598 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Yes, I was." I say as I think about the fact that Odom needs to train me.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 6:18pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

I head back to my house and play Minecraft on my computer while watching the time.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 7:04pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You hear paw steps behind you. you look and see Sky coming out of the den.

---------------------

You play Minecraft for two hour you then start to head for the warehouse that you said the guy should meet you.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 7:16pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

When I get to the warehouse one of two scenarios happens:

1. If I see him I walk up to him. "I scanned that knife yesterday, Do you know an Adam Kano by any chance? This may or may not surprise you, but he's been charged with assault, second degree murder, and attempted assassination. Yet he's only been convicted of assault." I tell him.

2. If I don't see him I stand around and wait.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 7:50pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Unfortunately it is the second scenario, he is also fashionably late.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 8:42pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,598 posts

I let him approach me cause I know how grumpy some people can be in the morning.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 8:48pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

I wait for him to come, when he does I do what number 1 says.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 8:57pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

He approaches you, "Cleo, why are you still here?"

-------------------------

He finally shows up 25 minutes late. He say (what was on scenario 1), "I don't him, but I not surprised that some one hired him to kill me."

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 10:22pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

"Well I'll see to it that he doesn't try to kill you by throwing him in jail, I might have to use some force, Give me your number and I'll call you when it's safe, I'm not going to kill him because that's just not right. Call me if something happens." I tell him. I go home and get my laptop and look up the last known location of Adam Kano.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!