ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (Reborn)

935 130765
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You wake up in a world you don't recognize after an accident and you start to see so of your favorite super heroes and villains from (Marval, D.C comics, ETC). A few days after the accident you get into your first fight, where you have a choice to make, go down the path of good and become a super hero, go down the path of evil and be a super villain or be undecided and be a 'for hire assassin'. It's your choice, and you choice will change life as you know it.

Races
This is the races you can choose from (Mavel, D.C, ETC)
Human: they have no abilities
Skrull (I think that is how you spell it): Humanoid aliens who can shape shift. They are enemy's to the Cree, and they serve the Hive mother
Cree: The Cree are super genetic humanoid aliens who have had a long standing feud with the Skrull. They serve the Surpemore (I think that is how you spell it)
Genetically altered human: there are two kind in this race, accidental and on purpose. They have a long range of powers, but they have only one power, (thought if you count The Invisible Woman, they can have two or more powers)
Mutants: Mutant are humans who have the X-gene, and they also a wide range of power as well, from super healing, to psychic abilities like mind reading to levitation. However, some mutant use weapons along with there power, like Gambit and his ability to make anything into an explosive.
Super Being: Super being are like Super Man, or Green Lantern, people born or give there power, but don't fall under Mutants or the genetically altered humans. Martians are also in this one as-well

Character sheet:
Name:
Alter ego(aka you super hero/villain name:
Ability( Fill this if you choose super being, mutant, Skrull, genetically altered human):
Bio (as the name says, it is where you put your story before the accident:
Looks (eye color (if you have eyes), skin tone(if you didn't choose Cree or Skrull), hair color(if you have hair), height, and body type( please delete):

After you make your character, this is what your sheet will look:

Name: Adam Kane
Alter Ego: Shadow Gun
Race: Mutant
Power: Can shape shift into a raven, a wolf and a knight. (the wolf and the raven have their own personality's) can summon a sword/shield or a bow/quiver with arrows.
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes.

Rules: You may attack anyone in the game but it may take a long time to finish the battle so don't. You may chat with other players in this game. You can't help other player in battle, thought you can help the CPU's that I control. Only attack your enemy's never your allies (this rule only applies to heroes) I you fail to fallow these rules who may get kick/banned from this game. I will tell you if you have been banned.

• 935 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, (equipped item hospital scrubs)

I thank her and head to the nearest bathroom during the next commercial break. I change in the bathroom and then head back to my room to say good by to Mr. Stevens and finish watching the news.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

When you come back, the new is back on, "We have received word that shield is in the area and we are no longer allowed to broadcast the fight, we now return you to your regularly scheduled programs." It then go's to an episode of Kenya's Got Talent. Mr. Steven, "I hate this show, mind if I change the channel?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

"Go ahead." I say, for I don't like the Got Talent series either but I can stand to watch it with my family from time to time. I say good bye to Mr. Stevens knowing that I am not likely to see him again. I then head to the camp that I was staying with for the month that I was so pose to be studying the Ethiopian wolf.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Your standing on the side walk trying to get a taxi, but none stop so you decide to walk to the bus station and try to get a bus out there.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I doubt the bus will take me no further then the park that the camp is in but I can walk the rest of the way. After looking at the bus prices I look in my bag to find my wallet and how much money I have to use.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items: wallet with $200, bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

You find your wallet and find that you still have $200 in U.S cash.

The_Gentlemen
The_Gentlemen
177 posts
Peasant

I'm leaving this. Sorry.You or someone else can still use my character if he/she wants.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Items: wallet with $200, bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

If the bus won't take American money then I will get it changed into the type of money I need.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items: wallet with $150, bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

They do take U.S cash you paid $50 for a one-way ticket to Bale Mountains National Park. Now your waiting for the bus number to be called.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Items: wallet with $150, bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

I wait for the bus and when it shows up I get on and enjoy the ride to the park.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

After two hours or so of riding the bus you reach the national park. You get off the bus with several other people and you enter the park. You decide to look for a park official to help you find you group.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I should be able to find one at the entrance with no problem.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You head for the entrance to find a guard and you find one but be is busy with another person.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I patiently wait for the person to be free.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

He is now done talking to the other person and look at you. "Yes? Can I help you with something?"

Showing 46-60 of 935