ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (Reborn)

935 130414
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You wake up in a world you don't recognize after an accident and you start to see so of your favorite super heroes and villains from (Marval, D.C comics, ETC). A few days after the accident you get into your first fight, where you have a choice to make, go down the path of good and become a super hero, go down the path of evil and be a super villain or be undecided and be a 'for hire assassin'. It's your choice, and you choice will change life as you know it.

Races
This is the races you can choose from (Mavel, D.C, ETC)
Human: they have no abilities
Skrull (I think that is how you spell it): Humanoid aliens who can shape shift. They are enemy's to the Cree, and they serve the Hive mother
Cree: The Cree are super genetic humanoid aliens who have had a long standing feud with the Skrull. They serve the Surpemore (I think that is how you spell it)
Genetically altered human: there are two kind in this race, accidental and on purpose. They have a long range of powers, but they have only one power, (thought if you count The Invisible Woman, they can have two or more powers)
Mutants: Mutant are humans who have the X-gene, and they also a wide range of power as well, from super healing, to psychic abilities like mind reading to levitation. However, some mutant use weapons along with there power, like Gambit and his ability to make anything into an explosive.
Super Being: Super being are like Super Man, or Green Lantern, people born or give there power, but don't fall under Mutants or the genetically altered humans. Martians are also in this one as-well

Character sheet:
Name:
Alter ego(aka you super hero/villain name:
Ability( Fill this if you choose super being, mutant, Skrull, genetically altered human):
Bio (as the name says, it is where you put your story before the accident:
Looks (eye color (if you have eyes), skin tone(if you didn't choose Cree or Skrull), hair color(if you have hair), height, and body type( please delete):

After you make your character, this is what your sheet will look:

Name: Adam Kane
Alter Ego: Shadow Gun
Race: Mutant
Power: Can shape shift into a raven, a wolf and a knight. (the wolf and the raven have their own personality's) can summon a sword/shield or a bow/quiver with arrows.
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes.

Rules: You may attack anyone in the game but it may take a long time to finish the battle so don't. You may chat with other players in this game. You can't help other player in battle, thought you can help the CPU's that I control. Only attack your enemy's never your allies (this rule only applies to heroes) I you fail to fallow these rules who may get kick/banned from this game. I will tell you if you have been banned.

• 935 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an explanation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $125, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, wolf statue, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I wait for those who were called to form a line and then watch the line as it moves. Once the line becomes short or they call for everyone else I will get in line with my things.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an explanation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $125, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, wolf statue, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Ten minutes pass, "Rows 7 thought 20 please proceed to board."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I get up and get in line.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Your finally got on, Odom sits next to you and Ra is one row in front of you. "How long till we get out of this tin can?" Odom asks.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"We should be in here for a few hours. There is normally an inflight movie that everyone can watch. I plan to draw and write in my notepad since the inflight movie is normally one that I don't want to see." I say as I pulled out my notepad and what I needed to draw.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You start to write when you then hear the captain come over the intercom. "This is you captain speaking, as a reminder, all phones are not allowed during flight. You can use the the on board WiFi when we reach 1500 feet, and I would like the flight attendances to proceed with the inflight safety procedure." He then does the same old there are six emergency exits, two forward, two in the back and one on each wing, and the rest of the features.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I make sure my cell is off and continue to write and draw.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You wait for the plane to take off. "The in flight movie will be, catch me if you can."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I roll my eyes as I hear the in flight movie. I was right, another movie that I haven't seen nor do I want to see. I think in my head and continue to draw and write.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Odom seems confused and Ra, well you can't tell what he is thinking. "Uh what is catch me if you can?" Odom asks you.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"It's the name of the inflight movie that I mentioned earlier. It's free to watch so just ask the flight attendant how to watch it, unless you are like me and don't want to watch it." I say after briefly looking at a drawing of one of the wolves that I just got done.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You look at your drawing and it looks like Sky, the pack Alpha. Odom shakes his head, "No, if you say it's bad, I'm taking your word for it."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Okay." I say and write Sky's name under the pic. I then start to draw another wolf. I continue to do this until I have drawn and named the whole pack.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Odom looks at the work, "You think that's a good idea to write the names of my pack mates?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Most will think that I named the wolves that so as to tell them apart from one another and to feel like the wolves were more like friends then just things I studied. I lot of researchers name the animals that they study with a actual name and not just some number." I say as I think about some of the documentaries I have watched.

Showing 916-930 of 935