ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (Reborn)

935 130740
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You wake up in a world you don't recognize after an accident and you start to see so of your favorite super heroes and villains from (Marval, D.C comics, ETC). A few days after the accident you get into your first fight, where you have a choice to make, go down the path of good and become a super hero, go down the path of evil and be a super villain or be undecided and be a 'for hire assassin'. It's your choice, and you choice will change life as you know it.

Races
This is the races you can choose from (Mavel, D.C, ETC)
Human: they have no abilities
Skrull (I think that is how you spell it): Humanoid aliens who can shape shift. They are enemy's to the Cree, and they serve the Hive mother
Cree: The Cree are super genetic humanoid aliens who have had a long standing feud with the Skrull. They serve the Surpemore (I think that is how you spell it)
Genetically altered human: there are two kind in this race, accidental and on purpose. They have a long range of powers, but they have only one power, (thought if you count The Invisible Woman, they can have two or more powers)
Mutants: Mutant are humans who have the X-gene, and they also a wide range of power as well, from super healing, to psychic abilities like mind reading to levitation. However, some mutant use weapons along with there power, like Gambit and his ability to make anything into an explosive.
Super Being: Super being are like Super Man, or Green Lantern, people born or give there power, but don't fall under Mutants or the genetically altered humans. Martians are also in this one as-well

Character sheet:
Name:
Alter ego(aka you super hero/villain name:
Ability( Fill this if you choose super being, mutant, Skrull, genetically altered human):
Bio (as the name says, it is where you put your story before the accident:
Looks (eye color (if you have eyes), skin tone(if you didn't choose Cree or Skrull), hair color(if you have hair), height, and body type( please delete):

After you make your character, this is what your sheet will look:

Name: Adam Kane
Alter Ego: Shadow Gun
Race: Mutant
Power: Can shape shift into a raven, a wolf and a knight. (the wolf and the raven have their own personality's) can summon a sword/shield or a bow/quiver with arrows.
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes.

Rules: You may attack anyone in the game but it may take a long time to finish the battle so don't. You may chat with other players in this game. You can't help other player in battle, thought you can help the CPU's that I control. Only attack your enemy's never your allies (this rule only applies to heroes) I you fail to fallow these rules who may get kick/banned from this game. I will tell you if you have been banned.

• 935 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"I love to hunt and fish, in my human form, so lets learn how to hunt in this form." I say and wag my tail.

aadhirasharma
aadhirasharma
1 posts
Nomad

Thanks for this link.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Sky, "Good to hear, there is a herd of antelope nearby so we will go hunt them." He then leads you and the rest of the pack to the nearby herd

------------------------------

Name:Nick Stone
Alter Ego: Shockwave
Race:Genetically altered human
Power: Electrokinesis
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans).

"Well good for you, well you better get to practicing your powers then, but do be careful not to cause a blackout."

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Uh blk2860 that is very villain like, I suggest you change it please, or I take Chaotic Good hero off you profile.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I follow the pack with my senses on high alert just like I do when I hunt. I normally hunt with a bow but I did take fencing when I was young so this shouldn't be too hard.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You reach the herd and you are out of eye shot of them, Sky, "Cleo, since your new at this you will still with Kai, he will tell you what to do." Then he and several other wolves go out into the grass and wait, Kai, "Okay Cleo, we'll be the ones to looking for weaknesses in the herd, drive him or her out, then help the rest pack take him or her down. You got that?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I give a nod in understanding as I watch the heard.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Okay, so lets go chase that herd, usually the slowest of the herd is the weakest. Then we spit that antelope from the rest of the herd. Then all we need to do is to help the others bring it down, and deliver the kill bite." After Kai says this he runs down to where the herd is.

--------------

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans).

(Better)

Your accuracy get better the more you shoot lightning at the cans, and soon your able to hit them with you eye close, (figure of speech).

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

Um are you in it for money, like Iron Fist? If so then I'll put down a fake number, if not tell me now.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

(870), 459, 5779

That is you character's phone number, I don't know it is real number to a real phone or not.

Reporter "Thank you for the information, now please, can we get back to the regular news, please."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I give a nod and the run to the edge of the heard. I made my attack obvious so that the heard would start running.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

(He never saw you nod, but he know you probably got the message)

The heard see you, and start to run away from you, then Kai, get in front of where they were running and make them turn away from a near by river, ad to a more flatter plain. You and him start to tag-team them keeping them between the two of you. Your in the hunt zone. and now you can see the smallest defect, you see a slight limp in a leg of a stage, an old one by the looks of it. Kai sees it too and the both of you start to brake him away from the rest of the herd.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You walk and soon you find you self in the run down parts of the city. You see some people, but all of the are dirty and are not paying any attention to you.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

A man walk you to you, "Hey you, yeah you. Your that hero that come on the news broad cast right?"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

*up to you*, sorry about the miss type.

Showing 121-135 of 935