ForumsThe TavernArmatar awkward moments

154 30498
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Do any of you guys/girls feel like "oh that person has that armatar so if I choose it people will think I'm a copier."

I had a perfect example of this, when I went to visit Jeff1999 I saw a comment on his profile with Minotaur55 asking him why he was using his "armatar"

And Mino, I have no offence to you because I have never met you so please don't hate me. Jeff might see you as a role model or good friend, but just because he put the Minotaur armatar shouldn't give you the right to ask him why he put that armatar. He may like that armatar also.

• 154 Replies
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

[quote]Wait a minute, did the happy pink square dude armatar go away? I was about to remark on how it might have gotten added right about when the starry shield went away. but it seems to be gone too! o.O

[/quote]You mean the Nitrome armatar. The armatar samdawghomie has.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdsRbsR_Ak4jPt2DRrS9pmZAYgR3BhlJ4aHBUaBOIh4Un62lSB

I doubt it is a tarantula hawk wasp

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqa2pLIf35-EYB03bKNQRX_LbddaUa8ZDrQq7D_maI9DPnIi6B

vs

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwBONXyTuaVss_p-8CBzk2ao9PSNVw8nA8y1_jDFmbqrywZMyGTQ

So..either the larger one (hornet..on top)..or the smaller one (wasp..bottom)

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

So..either the larger one (hornet..on top)..or the smaller one (wasp..bottom)

ZOOM,ZOOM,ZOOMZOOZOMZOMZOOMM
Don't write on the wrong thread, ever.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Don't write on the wrong thread, ever.

Don't think he did.. xd Go back a page or 2. xD
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

XxDAPRO89xX is wearing the same armatar as me and I'm 100% fine with it. I renember when I and Jacen96 were the top 2 identical persons on AG. That was quite a while ago. We were twins thanks to these reasons: both of our names were really identical (Jeff1999,Jacen96), our armatars were the same, our ranks were the same and our forum post count was the same too. Good times.
And then you ended up way ahead of me because of your socializing and my decline into inactivity.

~~~~Darth Caedus
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Just don't take my armatar, and all will be well.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I have the same armatar as XxDAPRO89xX unless it was changed recently
It annoys me a little, but not much. I don't really know why.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

I have seen many people with the same Armtar with my old friend, thebluerrabbit (It's the one with the orange fox looking to the right). Every time I see it, I think it's him.
I also share an armatar with someone, however I can't think of their name.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I also share an armatar with someone, however I can't think of their name.

Moe

I have seen many people with the same Armtar with my old friend, thebluerrabbit (It's the one with the orange fox looking to the right). Every time I see it, I think it's him.

Him and xeano have the same armatar..but I'm always fine with telling who is who. With them..it's like how it was with Kasic and ModDayCee..same armatar..but I could easily tell 'em apart
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I have not seen anyone else wear this armatar. I'd expect more people to have it on because it's menacing, but perhaps the severe underbite chases the more timid crowd away.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I have not seen anyone else wear this armatar. I'd expect more people to have it on because it's menacing, but perhaps the severe underbite chases the more timid crowd away.
Hahiha used to use it, before he switched and ended up with his current armatar.

seen a few people with my armatar, but they are rare.

~~~Darth Caedus
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Just don't take my armatar, and all will be well.

I really want to just have you change armatars with me for a bit. It would mess up sooo many people.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Him and xeano have the same armatar..but I'm always fine with telling who is who. With them..it's like how it was with Kasic and ModDayCee..same armatar..but I could easily tell 'em apart

You mean I'm different from thebluerabbit? I consider that to be quite a complement. Someone as nice, kind, and helpful as myself should never be mistaken for him.

JK! I think I've had this Armatar the longest out of those who have it... I might be pretty close to the record for the longest use of an armatar without a change.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I really want to just have you change armatars with me for a bit. It would mess up sooo many people.

Ikr.
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

I havenât seen anyone with this armatar yet, so I guess I own it till next Christmas. I usually tell who people are by their armatars so Halloween was a nightmare for me. I remember seeing a lot of people with the same armatars and I would just groan in frustration and look at every ones names.

Showing 106-120 of 154