ForumsThe TavernArmatar awkward moments

154 30458
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Do any of you guys/girls feel like "oh that person has that armatar so if I choose it people will think I'm a copier."

I had a perfect example of this, when I went to visit Jeff1999 I saw a comment on his profile with Minotaur55 asking him why he was using his "armatar"

And Mino, I have no offence to you because I have never met you so please don't hate me. Jeff might see you as a role model or good friend, but just because he put the Minotaur armatar shouldn't give you the right to ask him why he put that armatar. He may like that armatar also.

• 154 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@Salvidian

:O That's really old lol... And that blank shield thing is cool. I want it xD As of yesterday i haven't seen anyone with the armatar.

*Jumps up and claps and laughs*

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Dang... I wish I had been 13 in 2008, so I could have enjoyed the good ol' days of AG... Missed out on all the cool armatars...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

While we are reminiscing...I remember back when the starry shield was a possible armatar. Then after they removed it from the list of armatars, as long as you didn't change it you could keep it. I had planned on never changing it..but then I logged in one day and it had changed my armatar to one of the other shields =/

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

You know, for awhile Skeleton_Pilot and Pickpocket had the same armatar so I (sill) get them confused.

joshuawgner55
joshuawgner55
18 posts
Shepherd

i think there should be more amataurs that you can unlock or we should be able to upload a pic.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i think there should be more amataurs that you can unlock or we should be able to upload a pic.

1) More armatars are coming

2) The upload your own armatar thing has been discussed many times...and generally shotdown
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Wait a minute, did the happy pink square dude armatar go away? I was about to remark on how it might have gotten added right about when the starry shield went away. but it seems to be gone too! o.O

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Dang... I wish I had been 13 in 2008, so I could have enjoyed the good ol' days of AG... Missed out on all the cool armatars...

it was also before some of the current members had more power than others...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Wait a minute, did the happy pink square dude armatar go away? I was about to remark on how it might have gotten added right about when the starry shield went away. but it seems to be gone too! o.O

Yeah it was taken away...but it was added after the starry shield went away.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

it was also before some of the current members had more power than others...

I know what killersup means... Looks like those days are gone for good.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

XxDAPRO89xX is wearing the same armatar as me and I'm 100% fine with it. I renember when I and Jacen96 were the top 2 identical persons on AG. That was quite a while ago. We were twins thanks to these reasons: both of our names were really identical (Jeff1999,Jacen96), our armatars were the same, our ranks were the same and our forum post count was the same too. Good times.

-Jeff

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I think Pedro97 really screwed up on using this armatar, people will say we have Palpatine's armatar.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

This is why I have my armatar as a freaking bee. Nobody has this armatar because no one thinks a bee as a profile picture is cool. Well, except for me. I think my bee friend is pretty awesome.

1) That actually was my old armatar

2) It is a wasp
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Bee, wasp, hornet, what's the difference?

You can read for yourself if you'd like haha
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

2) It is a wasp

I think it is a tarantula hawk wasp, or a hornet.
Showing 91-105 of 154