ForumsThe TavernWhat can i do against my ****** school life?

28 3780
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

So you might now how i am in the internet world, a nice guy, sometimes very annoying and stupid, but being as friendly as can. Now as we all know, the internet life is alot different then real, which is the reason i need help right now. I have a super s**tty school life, everyone is talking bad stuff about me that arent true and then theyre laughing about me, they wont want to listen to what i say, no matter how loud i talk to them, theyre laughing about me, using my clothes and my bag as towels to some nasty stuff, when im trying to fight back, they just push me over, its impossible to ignore them, because they are just coming up there and pointing their fingers at you and then pushing you over. I was trying to make it feel as a joke, i was able to just laugh for a few weeks, but then things were starting to get even worse and i needed to be seurios again, very seurios. Now when everyone is laughing at me and hating me i dont know what to do. All my friends were lost when i started to take stuff alot more seuriosly. My school life is like a hell. Has anyone got any ideas on how to get rid of this problem?

-Jeff

• 28 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

So in short, they're harassing you. Have you tried telling your teacher/principle and/or parents about it? If not, tell them. If they don't do anything and it keeps up, involve the police. I believe harassment is a crime, so they'll be able to do something about it.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

TELL EVERYONE! It's hard, I know, ;_; but if you're not quite up to that, gather your friends, strength in numbers! But seriously, if you get authority on it, there's a 99% chance your problems will be solved.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

they wont want to listen to what i say, no matter how loud i talk to them,

Don't even try. If they're ignoring you, ignore them as well. Don't try to solve the problem by talking common sense to them, they won't suddenly stop and say "oh wait, you're right, I'm sorry we were so mean". Do however talk about it with your parents and with your teachers. Someone who takes you seriously and can help. Also try to make new friends among other groups/classes and stick with them.
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

Have you tried kidshelpphone.ca? I haven't been on it and not sure what you can find, but I see a lot of ads for it on TVs and busses, I think it's bound to help.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

hey mini mentaur man.

anyway, jeff, i'll get seurios with you.
its probably got something to do with your popularity. you lost all of your friends because your taking things seriously? then you must be taking it REALLY serious. if peoples are just saying stuff like "you idiot" or small stuff, you could probably just walk it off. if it really is hostile, just get someone that can help you involved. its not that hard. you can also think a little bit and make your comebacks count.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Jeff, I had the same problem. It was in elementary school though, but I guess it's ehh, kinda a same thing here.

Try to get atleast one good new friend. When in tough times, (s)he will be your support and will make you feel better. Even if you feel like everyone hates you, you need to remember someone in your school wants friends the same way you do. After all, you're a great person, I'm sure of that

Tell people! Seriously, it helps. Not necessarily your teacher if you don't want to; we all know how hard that is sometimes, but at least your friend and parents. They should be helping you through your problems.

Do something that changes it! That happened to me. I actually saved my bully from him breaking his leg in our school. His "gang" never bullied me again, ever. Since that is quite luck based, try to do something that will give you a lot of positive fame around your school. Maybe your bullies will be too embarassed to even talk to you anymore. Even though this step needs the most courage, it's the ultimate best way of stopping it.

I hope you read this, it too me a bit of time to write this and I hope it isn't wasted

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

you lost all of your friends because your taking things seriously?

I started to take things alot more seuriosly when my classmates started this behavior.

So in short, they're harassing you. Have you tried telling your teacher/principle and/or parents about it? If not, tell them. If they don't do anything and it keeps up, involve the police. I believe harassment is a crime, so they'll be able to do something about it.

Its better if im trying to handle stuff alone. Or else they i will just be crybaby and tell it to my mommy. Well thats how everyone else will think about me afterwards.

TELL EVERYONE! It's hard, I know, ;_; but if you're not quite up to that, gather your friends, strength in numbers! But seriously, if you get authority on it, there's a 99% chance problems will be solved.

Dude, i dont have any friends. I started getting sad and all that stuff because of the behavior of my classmates, i was getting alot more negative which made all my friends to leave me. If i would habe friends, i would tell them how sad i feel and that i need help.

Don't even try. If they're ignoring you, ignore them as well. Don't try to solve the problem by talking common sense to them, they won't suddenly stop and say "oh wait, you're right, I'm sorry we were so mean". Do however talk about it with your parents and with your teachers. Someone who takes you seriously and can help. Also try to make new friends among other groups/classes and stick with them.

Nobody takes me seuriosly, its better if im not including any parents, teachers or police. Best ones who could help me would be people in my age, but my class is in 2 different parts: guys and girls. Guys are the ones laughing about me, girls are being neutral with me so they wont help either and im not also expecting girls to help. I have 8 guys in my class (including me) 6 of them are laughing at me in a big group, the 7th guy is like a "nerd" as how we call it. And he wont want to help me, because we used to be friends, but he then wanted my money for watching his TV. Which is not how normal friends behave. So we kinda hate each other. And what would it give me if i make more friends? Its not like they would come to my school and help or anything.

Have you tried kidshelpphone.ca? I haven't been on it and not sure what you can find, but I see a lot of ads for it on TVs and busses, I think it's bound to help.

No i havent tried it, but i will try it... maybe.

anyway, jeff, i'll get seurios with you.its probably got something to do with your popularity. you lost all of your friends because your taking things seriously? then you must be taking it REALLY serious. if peoples are just saying stuff like "you idiot" or small stuff, you could probably just walk it off. if it really is hostile, just get someone that can help you involved. its not that hard. you can also think a little bit and make your comebacks count.

Nobody wants to help me, ive tried alot of times, nobody wants to help me.

-Jeff
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Thanx for ninjaing me zonix.

Try to get atleast one good new friend. When in tough times, (s)he will be your support and will make you feel better. Even if you feel like everyone hates you, you need to remember someone in your school wants friends the same way you do. After all, you're a great person, I'm sure of that

I once had a friend, he turned out to just want my money, we only dod what HE wanted, when i asked him to do something we want, he just told me what do i need to do for HIM. So he wasnt a friend, we broke up. Now i dont have any friends and i dont want the old friend, he was an a$$hole.

-Jeff
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Its better if im trying to handle stuff alone.

And how do you plan on doing that? The way you describe your situation, doesn't seem like you can do a lot. Seriously, talk to your parents about it. Whether they call you crybaby or what they do now, how much worse can it get?
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I once had a friend, he turned out to just want my money, we only dod what HE wanted, when i asked him to do something we want, he just told me what do i need to do for HIM. So he wasnt a friend, we broke up. Now i dont have any friends and i dont want the old friend, he was an a$$hole.

That's why I said to get new ones. Maybe another person who has been bullied?
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

And how do you plan on doing that? The way you describe your situation, doesn't seem like you can do a lot. Seriously, talk to your parents about it. Whether they call you crybaby or what they do now, how much worse can it get?

Uhh, fine. I told them, they just gave me an advice to ignore my classmates, which is kinda impossible if they are pushing you in all ways and call you retarded by pointing at you with fingers. Its not even funny anymore. I used to not take it seuriosly until it didnt get very funny and it started to get very annoying. So yeah, they just gave me some useless tips.

-Jeff
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

That's why I said to get new ones. Maybe another person who has been bullied?

Nope, he is the only one that has been bullied, the rest of the guys are excactly the ones who are the bullies. The only guys who arent bullies are me and my old friend.

-Jeff
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Just noticed your username, have you been born in '99? If so, your bullies are just premature kiddos who think their tough. They should grow up a bit fairly shortly, or fail up in life generally.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Ninjas everywhere.

Nope, he is the only one that has been bullied, the rest of the guys are excactly the ones who are the bullies. The only guys who arent bullies are me and my old friend.
Oh :d Are you telling me your whole class is mocking you, seriously? That is quite weird indeed. This may be a bit personal, but why do you think they're mocking you? Is there something secial about you?
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Now when everyone is laughing at me and hating me i dont know what to do.

I would ignore them. Bullies like to feed off of your reaction to their insults... They enjoy it. To them, it's like eating candy. If you don't react to them, it may make them stop. Be advised, they will try harder to get a reaction out of you. Don't do it.

As others have said above, tell somebody. A teacher, the principle, your parents, anybody that can help you. Not telling anybody out of fear or embarrassment is the worst thing you can do.

Also, don't be afraid to get into a physical fight with any of these guys. Try to avoid a fight, but if it comes to it, then you should be ready to defend yourself.
Showing 1-15 of 28