ForumsForum GamesCreate a reason/background for above user's name

247 59570
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You read that right folks...that title is what you will be doin in this mediocre Forum Game

Create a background or a reason for the above user's profile name..whether you think it is the actual reason they made it so...or you want to put a faux reason

Ex1 - pang's name comes from his interest in Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Ex2 - pangtongshu's name comes from the fact that he is an elf with the ability to create shoes everytime he says the phrase &quotang tong"

Alright...hopefully this goes well...begin!

• 247 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You created a giant chicken coop then invited me and I called you cooper.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Your favorite Star Wars character is C-3PO...but you love irony and made your name R2D2. 1999 is when your kid was born

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Pang Tong and the Shu invited you here.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

You entered in a pawn shop in Brooklyn and said:"I'm the leadah!".You were in that pawn shop 981 time.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

You probably chose your name from the Lord of the Rings, and there is 665 of them before you.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

You chose that username because you wanted to be called Sean, but then you had to change it to seano, and then to xeano and were about to change it to xenanono before you thought "this is stupid" and just added 321 onto the end. Mine is easy, but try to be creative with it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You like touching soft nerds.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

You where a man name matt when you were mining emerald and you accidentaly killed angel with a pickaxe

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You're a Gamer from the planet Mars.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

It was during an ancient quest involving Waldorf, pang, and Jack. Jack needed a cool name like his companions, and to do so, a quest must happen!

After 5.6 hours or grueling button mashing-er..I mean walking! The 3 stumbled upon the Ancient god of Names! But..this turned out to be the Ancient god of Taken Names..this god gave Jack the name of Darkfire....45

arcticwolf33
arcticwolf33
485 posts
Nomad

You come from another universe where everyone speaks a different language and chooses their own names.
One day, you were walking in a glade surrounded by purple sparkly trees, when you happened to come across a floating orb of blue light. The orb uttered a strange voice, then your body exploded.
At the same time you died, you were reborn in someone else's body and decided to call yourself pangtongshu, because in your language, pang means 'death of', tong means 'blue', and shu means 'light'.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You were a man raised by artic wolves and are now convinced that you are one. You also can only count to 33.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You were playing zelda...but doin so completely blazed

Cristinatron
Cristinatron
138 posts
Peasant

Your favorite childhood toy was a stuffed Zelda doll. He was your one and only friend; you did everything together. One day, a mean child came up and starting picking on you. He grabbed your Zelda doll, threw it to the ground, and tossed a lit match on to it. He held you back as it burned and became nothing but ashes. Now, in honor of your best pal. you always use the name 'BlazingZelda', to remind you that no one will ever be able to hurt you like that again.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Well, Zelda obviously comes from Legend of Zelda. The fact that you didn't use Link, though, makes me think that you are female, and since the username "Zelda" was too unoriginal for you or just unavailable, you thought "Blazing" would add a good spark to your name.

Showing 46-60 of 247