ForumsForum GamesCreate a reason/background for above user's name

247 59766
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You read that right folks...that title is what you will be doin in this mediocre Forum Game

Create a background or a reason for the above user's profile name..whether you think it is the actual reason they made it so...or you want to put a faux reason

Ex1 - pang's name comes from his interest in Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Ex2 - pangtongshu's name comes from the fact that he is an elf with the ability to create shoes everytime he says the phrase &quotang tong"

Alright...hopefully this goes well...begin!

• 247 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

They had finally landed on earth. After years of travel from a distant galaxy, the alien invaders had landed on earth. They were few in numbers, so they had to go undercover and slowly infiltrate earth. #17 was assigned to take over the worlds internet, because what are humans without social media? He needed to start somewhere small... A secluded forum would do the trick. He only needed one thing: A username. He thought and thought. It had to be something that fools them into thinking that he's one of them. Then the perfect username hit his mind. AHomoSapien. No one would suspect a thing. They would all wonder: "Is he an alien? Well he can't be. He's clearly a homosapien." He clicked enter, laughed evilly, and started the invasion.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

After red watched the movie "300", and his brother were inspired, they killed people through forums, and joint three hundred souls with their three souls and they became the red user, red303.

Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

This guy beast thinks he is a legend, (he is) So he made a username called "LEGEND_beast"

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

He's a gamer. So amazing.

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

I Killed before. Now before all of you get all panicky, and accusing me of being sociopaths or something, it was only one person. I know, I know some of you might not be comforted by that, but it was awhile ago. And, while it was done in the heat of the moment, I won't lie and say I would change anything if given the chance. The thing is I feel like talking to someone about it, and I can't exactly tell this to my psychologist, now can I? I mean I'll be thrown in jail faster then you can say patient doctor confidentiality. But, here as Frank_Frooton I can say anything I want, you know? I mean heck most of you won't even believe me, but hey that's cool with me.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

^...

One cloudy day in Spring, a young girl was playing on the beaches of beautiful Hawaii. Then, a large gray dot appeared in the sky, coming closer, closer, it almost looked like the moon now, it seemed hardly farther away than a duck's tail away BAM.

She slowly got up, and coughed away the thick smoke. "Hello? Anyone?" she whispered, oddly distressed by this spacecraft. Walking towards it, she heard the scraping of metal on metal, stopping her dead in her tracks.
A small, several armed blue alien came out of a square hole in the craft.
"I am Stitch. You are...?" It pointed to her.
"I'm a homosapien." She replied, feeling proud of the 10ish-letter word she had recently learned.
"Humans... stink..." Stitch rasped, then fell dead on the sandy shore.

Needless to say, this left quite an impression on the child, so when she grew up and joined AG, as all "grown-ups" do, she named herself AHomoSapien.

Showing 241-246 of 247