ForumsWEPRU.S. Presidential Election Live Results

10 4578
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The following websites have live election coverage of the 2012 US Presidential Election. I've most likely missed some sources, but you're free to pick your poison. Results may vary between sources. I did not include ABC News (the US one) because either I can't find the page or the page I find is just really bad compared to the other alternatives.

USA
CBS
CNN
Fox News
MSNBC
NPR
Politico
Bing
Google
Yahoo!

UK
BBC
The Telegraph

AUS
ABC

CAN
CBC

• 10 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Huffington Post
Because apparently it's more than just for comedy and entertainment.

Fox News and Huffington Post are the most detailed and comprehensive I've seen, but Fox News is apparently missing an electoral vote for Obama in its tally.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've been watching the Huffington Post. Florida is ridiculously close. Those 29 electoral votes will be crucial to whoever wins them in the end.

Not sure where Google is getting there results, but they seem to be a little behind in the tally as well.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Google, Bing, and Politico look like they're all pulling from the same source.

Obama is pulling away from Romney in Florida, but the HuffPo numbers are still pretty close.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Results may vary between sources. I did not include ABC News (the US one) because either I can't find the page or the page I find is just really bad compared to the other alternatives.

It is unreliable, it's a Youtube LiveStream, and about 50 Electorates behind the rest. I was watching it. It wasn't good at all. I'm torn between Romney and Obama, I know Obama is better, but I want Romney to win because I just want to watch the world burn.

This is close, love it.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Looks like Obama has Florida in the bag at this point. Romney had a slight lead for a while but it doesn't look like that's going to happen again in Florida.

Although it does appear that Romney's popular vote lead is slowly increasing, once the California polls close, the electoral vote and therefore the election should belong to Mr Obama.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Although it does appear that Romney's popular vote lead is slowly increasing, once the California polls close, the electoral vote and therefore the election should belong to Mr Obama.

Well that's due to the malicious ads made by the rich anti Americans parasites.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Obama's lead in Florida has dropped from 0.6% to 0.2%. It doesn't look like the deficit will shrink any more, but it's unbelievable how close it's been.

Polls have just closed in Washington and California. Obama is up to 244 with Romney trailing at 193. He's still behind in the popular vote by 2.5%, which is really going to outrage Republicans if he wins the popular vote but not the election.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

CNN thinks that Obama will get another 4 year!
I hope they're right! That will be a blow to those rich parasites who wasted millions in false ads, all for nothing.
That will send a clear message that Americans have enough of all this corruption.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Obama has 275 and Romney 203.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

good, now thats over can we stop the show and go back to world politics?
oh no we 1st are going to see the rest of the show for another weeks or so. =(

those praying to god worked =o
obama stays and the devil will never try again ^^

Showing 1-10 of 10