ForumsWEPRObama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

255 72410
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Well he won.

274-203

Romney got more votes but Obama got more elecrol votes.

COMMENT!

• 255 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

He bailed it out with our money. Honestly I'm fine with Japenese Cars. And he only needed to bail it out because of the F***ing unions

Have you any idea how many people rely on the car industries, the very industries that America has relied so heavily on? They're practically America's flagship companies.

Or that such industries rely on other industries, such as the steel industries? Which would lead to a domino effect? No I guess not.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I think that Obama is carrying out his presidental duties well in the wake of the Oregon and New England shootings.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I think that Obama is carrying out his presidental duties well in the wake of the Oregon and New England shootings.

Why wouldn't he? They have no affect on him as President. It's not like these shootings are going to make the economy drop or make the war in the Middle East more difficult to deal with
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

And he only needed to bail it out because of the F***ing unions

The unions weren't the cause of the economic crash. We have things like wars and poor economic handling to thank for that.
Also some of the things we can call them F***ing unions for are child labor laws, minimum wage and weekends among others.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Why wouldn't he? They have no affect on him as President. It's not like these shootings are going to make the economy drop or make the war in the Middle East more difficult to deal with

He didn't deal with it well, he merely did his job. Dealing with it well would entail taking on the NRA.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

he was able to practice 5 or 6 times in 2012 alone

He didn't deal with it well, he merely did his job. Dealing with it well would entail taking on the NRA.

+1
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

[/quote]Dealing with it well would entail taking on the NRA.[quote]

Who are the sort of people who would advocate RPGs being available to the public.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

oops, in the above post, the top part is the quote. Sorry.

wontgetmycatnip
wontgetmycatnip
95 posts
Peasant

He bailed it out with our money. Honestly I'm fine with Japenese Cars. And he only needed to bail it out because of the F***ing unions

People like you are the reason the American economy is suffering. You are fine with destroying our industrial base in order to make a political point. You believe that the American people should be made to suffer so that the very wealthiest can make even more money. If you dislike America so much, why don't you go somewhere else, traitor.
tiger25691
tiger25691
159 posts
Farmer

He cant have my guns but I will give him my bullets >

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

We're screwed. Plain and simple we're screwed. I see he brainwashed you Nic. Why did you guys let somebody who has spent more than every other president combined back in office? Who hasn't ran any kind of businees, Who's wife has the most aids out of all first laides. How many she have? 20something? most before was only 3. What exactly has he done for our country? Vacation and pass a health care bill that nobody wanted and that nobody has read in it's entirerty?

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

South Park. The First Lady has got aides, and not AIDS. Hilarious epesode.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Why did you guys let somebody who has spent more than every other president combined back in office?

Chart of presidential spending.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/rickungar/files/2012/11/MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

Who's wife has the most aids out of all first laides. How many she have? 20something? most before was only 3.

And you call others brainwashed? Michelle was from a middle class home that needed no welfare aid.

Vacation and pass a health care bill that nobody wanted and that nobody has read in it's entirerty?

Reducing taxes for middle income families. Reducing the red tape needed for small businesses, giving them tax credit. Having a very successful foreign policy. And furthermore, only 47% of people disproved of the medical bill.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I think that the Republicans are very reluctant to work with the President to save the USA from the fiscal cliff. I think that their attitude is that they will veto every compromise Obama proposes until he does what they want. I expect Washington to work for the nation rather than the Republican Party. I think that the Democrats are more prepared to compromise than the Republicans. Mitt Romney lost. The nation chose Obama's leadership. I think the GOP would be wise to make the best of a bad situation for them. Life is not a matter of holding the best cards, but of playing a bad hand well.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Uhh. Nic, those where bush's tax cuts, not obamas, and he has added TRILLIONS to the deficet. You must be getting your facts from the democrats webpage huh. and hand, republicans want to help the country by spending less, you can only milk the cow so long before she runs dry. His proposal of Tax more and Spend taxes isn't working for him. We need to STOP spending, I live in Cali, we currently have the highest taxes in the country and I'm quite frankly sick of giving our money to illegals. I'm not sure you would understand though Nic, from what I saw from your profile you are from signapor.

Showing 196-210 of 255