ForumsWEPRObama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

255 72415
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Well he won.

274-203

Romney got more votes but Obama got more elecrol votes.

COMMENT!

• 255 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I think that the problem with barter is the short shelf life of some goods. For example, if we arranged to trade a bowl of soup for a wild flower, the bowl of soup might be cold by the time a wild flower could be found.

That's one of the problems.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I went with what sounds good rather than what is precise again
I imagine that it's a good time of the year to be President with the good will spirit taking hold of the country. I wish Obama a Happy Holiday.

lol7776
lol7776
35 posts
Nomad

Do I have to comment?

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

lol776
I think Christmas is the season of good will to all men, even Barack Obama. I'll let you decide whether you comment or stay silent. I also wish Mitt Romney the compliments of the season. Obama is already back from Hawaii working on the problem of the fiscal cliff.

thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

I am not a racist but the Americans elected a black, unreliable, mysterious man over a successful, religious, known about, black man.
Obama's college records are not known or avaliable.
Romney was a successful business man.
I would elect Romney.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I am not a racist but the Americans elected a black, unreliable, mysterious man over a successful, religious, known about, black man.

Romney did a Michael Jackson! I knew it!

Romney was a successful business man.

Successful in that he knew how to make money from absorbing other businesses and remove "unneeded" faculties in order to cut costs to make more money. The other 96% of the business experience and economical intelligence is much to be desired nor was revealed during his running for the presidency.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

unreliable, mysterious man

What made Obama unreliable? How is he mysterious? Given what we know of the 2012 election, it makes more sense to say we know less of Romney than we know of Obama, due to the vague, conspicuous comments he gave about his visions for the presidency.

successful

See above post, since I forgot to talk about the rest of your post.

religious

Obama threw about just as much Christian dialogue as Romney did in the election process, though Christian beliefs dictate and stress: there is no "ranking" when being a Christian; you just *are* a Christian.

Obama's college records are not known or avaliable.

Obama graduated from Harvard Law, then furthered a career in teaching Constitutional Law.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I assume you meant to put white instead of black in regards to Romney?

Then..that is very racist. Very, very racist. Just because you say you aren't one doesn't excuse the fact that what you say is racist..and usually saying that before what you say is a good indicator that what you are about to say is racist

Also..what does Romney being religious have to do with him being the better choice? Have you forgotten about a thing America's fathers called "separation Church and State"? (man..how I wish we would follow through on this more. Imagine, during a political debate over an issue...if a person has religious reasons for his decisions and debating, all he says becomes moot and void. "Abortion shouldn't be legalized because God!" -Boom!- His vote is canceled)
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Then..that is very racist. Very, very racist.

What he's saying isn't necessarily racist.

If he's just including what he thinks to be their attributes, then it is not racist.
If he thinks Obama is an "unreliable, mysterious man" because he is black and that Romney is "a successful, religious, known about" because he's white, then that's racist.

Also..what does Romney being religious have to do with him being the better choice?

People generally equate religion with good morals/goals.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

There was a cartoon in the London Sunday Times yesterday with Obama being dragged over the fiscal cliff by a big GOP elephant.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So...in a debate with some republicans about ObamaCare...but not in the normal tradition.

Our debate is...well...they tried to correlate the amount of medical malpractices there were in 2011 with Obamacare..so now apparently Obamacare causes doctors so practice medicine inefficiently...

Showing 241-251 of 255