ForumsThe TavernIf you were stranded in an island or a dessert or forest who will you choose to be with?

66 12921
TheAwesome_tothemax
TheAwesome_tothemax
12 posts
Nomad

I think I will choose my big bro how about you?

• 66 Replies
startselect3
startselect3
10 posts
Farmer

actually id take Jake from adventure time

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Y U NO Adam savage? oh wait, I forgot that he needs a cookie now and then...

so, yeah, I would choose jamie hynaman. if not only to stare and see what it mustache can do when it's alone...

Truth is, Jamie is just a puppet. The mustache is alive and controls him. It's also immortal and moves from person to person. How else do you think he managed to accumulate several lifetimes worth of experience in every conceivable career on the planet?
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

I would choose a brain surgeon so that he can plant in my brain a chip that lets me be able to listen to ant song I think of. no not just in my head but it sounds like headphones are on.

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

Maybe with snoopy because he's awsome.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Dora the explorer would keep me smiling with her positive attitude. She'd never give up.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

actually id take Jake from adventure time

Ummm... Why? You would die for sure xDD

Also. I'd be stranded in the dessert. That's a title fail x) But i'd take Barack Obama. Then they would come and search for him and find me ^^
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

i'd take Barack Obama. Then they would come and search for him and find me ^^

WHAT!? I mean killing him and all would be fine with me....... great rescue plan and....... wait would you kill him?
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

WHAT!? I mean killing him and all would be fine with me....... great rescue plan and....... wait would you kill him?

I don't like Obama. But no. If i did they would probably just get his body and execute me xD
Katnip28
Katnip28
24 posts
Nomad

I would choose a brain surgeon so that he can plant in my brain a chip that lets me be able to listen to ant song I think of. no not just in my head but it sounds like headphones are on.
yes!! im not the only one who wants to be able to do that!!! thats like my life long dream

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I would take someone that knew how to get off the island or forest. That way I would not be stuck.

At first I was going to say my favorite person of all time but then I thought that I would not want her trapped even if it was with me.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

kim kardashian so i could beat those cakes every night

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Les Stroud because Bear Grylls is fake anoying and stupid

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

someone who can teach me how to survive in any place so i can survive the next time i am stranded on my own.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

someone who can teach me how to survive in any place so i can survive the next time i am stranded on my own.

It's best to learn early on in case it ever does happen.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

It's best to learn early on in case it ever does happen.

i allready know some basics to survive in some places but i want to be sure sooo...stranded on an unknown island with an expert would be great.
Showing 31-45 of 66