ForumsThe TavernIf you were stranded in an island or a dessert or forest who will you choose to be with?

66 12901
TheAwesome_tothemax
TheAwesome_tothemax
12 posts
Nomad

I think I will choose my big bro how about you?

• 66 Replies
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Les Stroud. He's not fake, and he can survive pretty much anywhere. Either him or a guy with a cruise ship.

Hutkihatka
Hutkihatka
10 posts
Nomad

I agree with previous posters... Les Stroud would be my bet.. But Bear Grylls has performed some impressive things too (Everest climb, part SAS ect.)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

A hobo just to make things complicated.

biandel977
biandel977
8 posts
Peasant

Arnold Schwarzenegger or
chuck norris

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Bear Grylls Les Stroud but if one Bear Grylls

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

If I'm in a dessert, I think I had more issues than who I want to be there with.
Namely how I got there.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

And if my spoon is big enough.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I take Fledge from Skyward Sword. He could really use a dessert. He would never survive in a desert, though...

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

If I'm in a dessert, I think I had more issues than who I want to be there with.
Namely how I got there.

i wonder if we can chose in/on which dessert we are stranded...mh, cheesecake (or a candy-land)...but wait, did someone shrink me or why is there a giant cheesecake under me?
Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

i wonder if we can chose in/on which dessert we are stranded...mh, cheesecake (or a candy-land)...but wait, did someone shrink me or why is there a giant cheesecake under me?

I hope so, if I was stuck on a blueberry dessert I would starve to death D:
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

We'd die of diabetes, not starvation or dehydration. Oh the sweet, sugary horror.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

We'd die of diabetes, not starvation or dehydration. Oh the sweet, sugary horror.

not when we are stranded on a candy-island. there would be even chocolated fruits like strawberries or bananas. and if you are too lazy to get the chocolate off of the fruits (without eating it) then you could hunt/fish animals with traps/fishing rods by using the candy as bait...but when everything on that candy island is made out of suigar (even the animals) then you should get off of this island as soon as possible...either that or you can enjoy the sweets untill you die of diabetes.
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I'd take Yan.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Superman.

winmaster1
winmaster1