ForumsThe TavernWhere Have You Posted From?

53 6510
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Where have YOU posted on AG from??]

• 53 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Only from my computer. Is there an app for phones or do you just go on the internet?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

My computer and IPod touch. That is all, nothing more and nothing less.

P.S. this is from my IPod touch.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

P.S. this is from my IPod touch.

Lol i post a lot from my Itouch also ^^

I post on ag with my potato.

I've read somewhere that they work pretty good, but I haven't tried them. They're too expensive...

I've always wanted a potato. SANTY CLAUS can i have one for CHRISTMAS ^_^

-Dapro
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I've always wanted a potato.

Come to Ireland, then.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

@dapro: Lolwhut! You post/have posted from your friends Kindle. That's dedication to AG!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Come to Ireland, then.

Ireland? I prefer good Idaho potatoes myself. They're a higher quality.

I only ever use my computer... A HP pavilion slimline. A crummy $350 desktop. (Not so crummy. It works pretty well actually.)
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i am currently posting from a 3DS, which is EXTREMELY nerve racking, but i have to do it. takes forever too.

--spike machine--

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The vast majority of my posts come from my standard desktop PC. I've posted from other computers at various times when I didn't have access to mine, but that doesn't happen very often. My PC and I are almost inseparable.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I've read somewhere that they work pretty good, but I haven't tried them. They're too expensive...

Are you kidding? Get the potato 720. Cheap, affordable and they're great for typing.

But seriously, I've only posted from earth so far. I was trying to post on the moon a while ago but apparently the guy there said they "Can't get internet there because it's too expensive". I have a suspicion that he is lying.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Usually I am on my laptop at home. I also will post from my phone and the computers at school.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Are you kidding? Get the potato 720. Cheap, affordable and they're great for typing.

Really? I didn't know that. I have to get one as soon as I can...
Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

From the Hell of course,and that if your a 'bad' guy do not worry there are PC's in hell
(you know what I am trying to do)

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

ipod. laptop. USA

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@mostmanlyman

Lol thanks... It was during class and we had some free time if you finished early... I did Ofc and hot bored so I went on the Internet on his kindle and posted on AG lol...

And guys... I am not able to buy a potato... The recent spike in prices has caused it to be too expensive... So until it goes back down you'll see me using my tomato... :P

GianBF
GianBF
19 posts
Nomad

My Computer

Showing 16-30 of 53