Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Working Title - It's a Salvidious Game

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 6:30pm

xerox

xerox

515 posts

Anyway here is the real bio of my char:

A wolf raised by wolves in the forest. He lives happily, until he hurts his foot, then falls on the street and is hit by a truck. The waaambulance comes to the rescue and sends him to the hospital. 5 hours the doctors try to save him, but the chances are too low.. The doctor looks at its clock and says The time of D.. BOOOM And bunch of robots come in the room, and kill everyone. The city is attacked by the robots, and they are everywhere killing peoples. One malfunctioning robot, looks at the dieing wolf and feels something deep inside. He takes it and uses his robotic skills to bring him back to life, with his own parts. The wolf is alive once more, and he joins the robots, killing the humans. The mad scientist who made the robots gets mad, because the wolf is not a robot and makes everyone hunt it down and destroy it... The wolf is scared and goes to hide to his former friend, the robot that rescued him is Reprogramed and now is after the wolf too. When is so close to strike him, he starts to cry with oil tears. Then he selfdestructs letting the wolf go wild. Now the wolf is MAD and wants to destroy that evil scientist by any means necessary. He starts to learn to talk so he can learn to curse. Now he joined some group of weirdos....

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 6:36pm

xerox

xerox

515 posts

I hope those paintings are the pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre drafts

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 8:43pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Killersup's bio:

The heroes are mourning their dead comrade in the grave yard when they come across a man called Killersup who lost his wife due to the enemy of the main character. The heroes hear him swear that he will avenge her. The heroes ask for his help, yet he likes to work alone. He tells them that if they can defeat him he will join them. In the end they win the battle and Killersup joins them in their journey.

I hope those paintings are the pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre drafts

Don't worry, they are. xD

I'll write some actual story tomorrow, but I don't know how much I'll get done considering I have standardized tests all day.

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 9:41pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,986 posts

The heroes are mourning their dead comrade in the grave yard

Which could be Skeleton Pilot yes?
Or maybe Ernie could have been a hero who we thought had died, but really became the leader of the robots?

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 9:45pm

daleks

daleks

3,790 posts

I need a heapload of details for each character; what they look like, rich backstory, relation to other guys, everything. I has to be super in-depth. You don't have to make a backstory for yourself but you can.

I will need more of a plot to know what is happening so I can figure out where I will fit in and have a relationship with the characters. I wouldn't want me randomly popping in. You can just send me a rough summary of the story if you want.

As for my character and how he looks. He looks like a T-rex, well duh, so tall, small arms, and other T-rex stuff. Probably about the same color as I am in my armatar. I guess part of the bio would be my powers? I could smash things with my head. Sadly because of my small arms I will not be able to pick things up or use weapons. I can use my tail and head has weapons. I cannot jump much but I can help people get to higher places. Ummmm....that is all I can think about right now. It is late and I don't know enough of what is what yet.

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 9:50pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Which could be Skeleton Pilot yes?
Or maybe Ernie could have been a hero who we thought had died, but really became the leader of the robots?

Haven't decided yet. We need to choose where we're going with the story first. So, we're doing robots. The idea of Skele dying is up in the air yet. How did he die? On the other hand, we could also do Ernie, but imo Skele would work better with the role because he still has to have a backstory behind his death. There have been ones mentioned, but none decided upon.

I will need more of a plot to know what is happening so I can figure out where I will fit in and have a relationship with the characters. I wouldn't want me randomly popping in. You can just send me a rough summary of the story if you want.

Like I said, I'll be looking over the storylines mentioned and I'll get a draft going tomorrow. But I was thinking you'd be brought back from the past by the robots as one of their experiments and rampaged through the lab and ran off. I don't know you'd be aligned with the oddball team though...

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 11:04pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

I'm not going to lie, this sounds extremely interesting.

I don't want to say that I'd want to be in the game yet since I'm tired and I really would want to explain myself well. So I'll sleep on it and come back to this as soon as possible and see if I can help out with this.. If I'm allowed that is.

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 11:09pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,826 posts

Pangtongush

I'm guessing the misspelling was on purpose? That I shall let slide...but please keep my name lowercase (even if my name is at the start of a sentence..pretty please keep it lowercase =p thank you!)

pang flying
pang standing

A bit confuzzled here..is that just my arm and my head/top of torso is missing? O.o

Posted Nov 14, '12 at 1:39am

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

179 posts

Oh god, I look like a corporate CEO!

I'l try to make my own concept art. My character looks more like oldshool gentlemens, tophats monocles and all.

Hey, what if Skeleton Pilot died in the first war, when the robots first attacked Earth? By trying to destroy the Robot King.

Posted Nov 14, '12 at 1:32pm

xerox

xerox

515 posts

I'l try to make my own concept art. My character looks more like oldshool gentlemens, tophats monocles and all.

Hmmm this looks much more like an old school.. Interesting, just like a gentleman? ... Hmmmm.. TOO MUCH LIKE GENTLEMEN! People are gonna get too civilized from that appearance! Even Slenderman, who looks like a fine gentlemen, HAS NO FACE and has no monocle !

Sorry my dear sir, but YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Working Title - It's a Salvidious Game

You must be logged in to post a reply!