ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 281018
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

This is not forgotten, not forgotten.

I totally think Mav hit the bulls-eye on this...I mean, updates were made pretty regularly about the something coming..and then when the update is irregular, it just so happens to be for the last update near Dec 21!
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

The store is shipping world wide now. I do not think that was it but just so you international people know.

Was that the update? Yay kitty! :3
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Was that the update? Yay kitty! :3

No. The 5th image has not been posted yet.

I totally think Mav hit the bulls-eye on this...I mean, updates were made pretty regularly about the something coming..and then when the update is irregular, it just so happens to be for the last update near Dec 21!

The update could happen at any time, including before or after the 21st, so I disagree.
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

All I can say is, I actually had a dream where the new version of armor games was made public. If what they are promoting is anything like my dream version, this is just going to be sick.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Alright, obviously ArmorGames is planning a giant christmas present for all of us. In the form of... Sinjid. I agree with IAgree.

Or maybe free store apparel for all! There might be a surplus of Blue Elephant Plushies now...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

All I can say is, I actually had a dream where the new version of armor games was made public. If what they are promoting is anything like my dream version, this is just going to be sick.

I had a dream that they added achievements, I can only hope that's what they're promoting, or one of them.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

For now we'll have to stick to our own achievements.

agree with IAgree.

Achievement unlocked: Agreeing with the agreeable

But seriously, hopefully we get some more information soon.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

But seriously, hopefully we get some more information soon.

They're known for doing sneaky/surprising things, so it could come on Christmas.
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I don't understand why people think it is a game release. Why would they promote something that is only huge news for part of the community. I don't really like sinjid, sorry. I just find it very hard to believe they would go through all this trouble for one small game. This is why it has to be a big website update.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't understand why people think it is a game release. Why would they promote something that is only huge news for part of the community. I don't really like sinjid, sorry. I just find it very hard to believe they would go through all this trouble for one small game. This is why it has to be a big website update.

They posted it on social networks first (Facebook/Twitter), so it's possible it could be game news. I don't know how many people in the forum actively browse their pages on those websites, but I'll go ahead and guess it's below 10. I really want it to be site updates, new features and designs, but they've been promoting a lot of games lately.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Because of the phrases implemented in the update posters, usually revolving around ''quests'' and ''challenges''.
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Soon you'll know your purpose.
Soon your quest will be revealed.
Soon you will face many challenges.
Soon you will test your mettle.

I am sorry but that does not sound like Sinjid, from what I played in the beta. I would say it would be like a MMO game, but most of those game are terrible. All I can say is, many people will be very disappointed because they think a game will be released. They won't really care about a site update, unless it was similar to my dream version.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Well it must be a Christmas present, at any rate.

All I can say is, many people will be very disappointed because they think a game will be released. They won't really care about a site update, unless it was similar to my dream version.

1. I don't think all that many users are greatly anticipating this great "revealing."

2. Out of the users who are anticipating it, I bet quite a few of them, including me, would be perfectly pleased with a new update.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I am sorry but that does not sound like Sinjid, from what I played in the beta.

We shall see soon. Doesn't sound like a site update anywho.
RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

I have some questions About AG 3.0:
-Will there be a private messaging system?
-Will there be a user stats page (Earned achievments,Trophies,Armor points,Ranks...)?
-Will there be a whistle blowing system (Reware For flagging correctly spammy and abusive comments)?
Thanks

Showing 151-165 of 605