ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 281034
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

-Will there be a private messaging system?

It was in the beta, so my guess is yes.
-Will there be a user stats page (Earned achievments,Trophies,Armor points,Ranks...)?

There was an achievements tab in the beta, but from discussion about the others, yes.
-Will there be a whistle blowing system (Reware For flagging correctly spammy and abusive comments)?

Probably not, but there will be reputation. Up/down voting things.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I am sorry but that does not sound like Sinjid, from what I played in the beta. I would say it would be like a MMO game, but most of those game are terrible. All I can say is, many people will be very disappointed because they think a game will be released. They won't really care about a site update, unless it was similar to my dream version.

We know it is probably a game - 75%

Sinjid has quests. Sinjid has a story. Sinjid has a challenge. Sinjid could be very hard in parts of the game.

Sinjid is also coming out conveniently around the time this finishes.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

LoL I find all the assumptions, deductions, mathematical calculations, possibility and ideas of what is coming soon fascinating, and entertaining.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

That's really why we do it.

Yes, pulling random numbers out of nowhere is fun and extremely entertaining.

Oh, and sinjid looks absolutely amazing...

The only reason I keep bringing it up is because it is what I first guessed. I think it probably won't be sinjid but I'm fairly certain it will be a game of some sort.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I would say it would be like a MMO game, but most of those game are terrible.

I don't think they would promote any old MMO out there, it must be one coming out soon and they're excited about, or an AG based one, as in the AG game devs working together on it.
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Ghost hat was what I was referring to.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

No Facebook for me. Not because my parents won't let me, but because in my opinion, it's dumb.

BTW, I had a Twitter, and I got tweeted by this extremely famous Chinese pop singer...

Please no Facebook...?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

No Facebook for me. Not because my parents won't let me, but because in my opinion, it's dumb.

BTW, I had a Twitter, and I got tweeted by this extremely famous Chinese pop singer...

Please no Facebook...?

1) They are giving us updates on this thread..if you had taken the time to look at it you would have noticed

2) That lil part about the chinese singer was a bit unnecessary eh?
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Congratulations! Nobody cares.

Well it would seem my theory has proven correct: the Illuminati have discovered how to stop the end of the world, and did so. Now the second phase of their plan, world domination, will be initiated. Stock up on your tinfoil, before it's too late.
keeganp1234
keeganp1234
17 posts
Nomad

Congratulations! Nobody cares.

I know right! Nobody cares, escpecially if you deleted your Twitter right after...
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Well it would seem my theory has proven correct: the Illuminati have discovered how to stop the end of the world, and did so. Now the second phase of their plan, world domination, will be initiated. Stock up on your tinfoil, before it's too late.

There are other valid theories which don't rely on the world ending or not, so your theory is not proven yet. But since the world didn't end, your theory is still valid, but I still think the announcement is something else. I'm not sure why the 5th image would not be posted yet. It should come out soon though.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm not sure why the 5th image would not be posted yet.

It doesn't fit in the time frame the others were posted, but something could've came up and they had to stall it, they're going to make it a Christmas present, or they already have another date when they'll post it.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

There are other valid theories which don't rely on the world ending or not, so your theory is not proven yet. But since the world didn't end, your theory is still valid, but I still think the announcement is something else. I'm not sure why the 5th image would not be posted yet. It should come out soon though.

Oh, stuff yourself, and your humorless self.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

It must be... the game of the year awards!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It must be... the game of the year awards!

But... why make all this commotion for game voting? Doesn't make sense to me.
Showing 166-180 of 605