ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 280078
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

WHY IS MY BROWSER JUST NOW DECIDING TO UPDATE ME IF IT'S BEEN CHANGED FOR THIS LONG??!!

Don't worry...it hasn't updated for me yet

My theory..maybe they haven't fully decided on to go through with the new page yet...that could explain the "?v3"
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The homepage isn't updated yet... go to armorgames.com and you'll get the normal homepage Runescape124, just like other users. And your browser won't update a website as this is something done on the website's end, not your browser's end.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Wait, some of you are seeing an update home page? Weird, it looks the same for me too. I don't think that the updated cover is the whole thing, I think it will be major updates in five areas of the site or five highly anticipated games. Anyone know when it's supposed to officially happen for everyone?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Wait, some of you are seeing an update home page? Weird, it looks the same for me too.

Adding ?v3 to the end of the homepage URL will result in a different homepage.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

http://i.imgur.com/d0qCP.png

Fourth one...

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Fourth one...

Darn it Ferret. I was going to try and beat you to posting the picture. I just saw it on Facebook.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

This is the homepage we're supposed to see, right?
'cause I've been seeing this for about a week? now.

http://i47.tinypic.com/sgmyr4.jpg

Also, something else coming soon?
I don't understand why you don't just tell us what it is. :/

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Pun intended?

Anyway, every time the new thing comes out it seems worse and worse. Is this supposed to be something that is hard to cope with?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Also, something else coming soon?

You mean something else like along with the homepage? If so..think of the homepage as unrelated to this. Unless..oh..snap diddles..guys I think I got this! The homepage is the "Something coming"...the "?v3" is something along the lines of a preparation for when they drop it on us (or something like that)

I don't understand why you don't just tell us what it is. :/

Add suspense..keep those that are somewhat interested in the site to keep their eyes on the site and possibly visit it more (increased interest)

Anyway, every time the new thing comes out it seems worse and worse.

What do you mean?
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Soon you will test your mettle (Testing how much you can cope with? I thought this was supposed to be great?)
Soon you will face many challenges (Facing a hard challenge? How is that good?)

I think they should have worded it differently. Unless they're talking about a game...in which case I don't see why there's a huge announcement unless it's a big game that all the AG developers have been working on. That would be awesome.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I think they just love torturing us with this suspense. I'm sure they're having a good time reading all these ideas and conspiracy theories.

However, I suppose that whatever is coming is going to be fun. I don't think we have to take those words that seriously. I don't know what it could be, but maybe achievements will be implemented.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I don't think we have to take those words that seriously.

You know what guys...scratch my previous thoughts and ideas on what it is...because I finally gots it

Battle to the death between all AG users. How could I not figure it out before? Tis be so obvious
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Battle to the death between all AG users. How could I not figure it out before? Tis be so obvious

Mortal Kombat! Oh yes, that should be fun.
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

tks to this thread I alr knew that there is a "trick" to have a sneak peak at new sight of AG XD
but this is mah opinion, compared the current home page (I ll call A ) and the new one which require the "trick" to see (I ll call B):

1. A has larger games icon than B, which is better--> i recommended the games icon look big, u can even reduce the amount of games in the screen to make the icons bigger lah XD

2. I luv the big, badazz pics that shows the latest and hottest games XD
( currently now B has Jacksmith, lucky tower 2, LOOT the game, Into space 2, Incursion......oh yeh and th infamous SSL2 too XD) so keep it up XD

3. A has the player rank but B dun have, so i think the ranking list should also be added into B lah :-P

And, can any1 tell me who is the guy making B, and ALL other new upgrades for AG? Is it Dan McNeely himself or some other Ad? 0_o
(Of course I knew it s a whole team but I mean who have contributed most lah XD)

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

hey guys, i agreewith kegaumongo's advice- we dun need to get so work up with this new from Ferret (bcoz his main purpose is getting us more work up and asking more n more for the new thing while he smile in the dark and keep that things in secrets-trust me guys- no matter what u guess- even if it s right, Ferret wont tell us exactly what is it until the day come), sooooo we just need to know that AG will have some upgrades, whenever is come is no matter to me, coz now i m still satisfied with the current games and forum on AG lah XD
For me the games is the most important thing, so if this new thing is a game then yeh- i ll try it out ASAP when it landed, but if it s not about a game, then i just need to wait to know what it is, then play games again lah :-P

Taking about news, there is a SHOCKING ONE for u guys lah

Showing 91-105 of 605