ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 280065
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Do you guys know what this means? It means that they accidentally released that everyone hated is officially going into affect!!!
jk. I can't wait, it'll be awesome I hope. So will it be out Monday?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Wait, so does that mean there are five updates of sorts? I see five icons. :O

If that means five new awesome games, awesome! At least it's around the holidays, so not in the midst of busy schooldays...

Adventure Quest 2, maybe? But didn't John just release a new game a few days ago?

No. Clearly they're adding five new mods: Me, Chillz, Highfire, Ernie and Skater kid.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

No. Clearly they're adding five new mods: Me, Chillz, Highfire, Ernie and Skater kid.

Where did you get that, or are you joking (remember, you cannot suggest a mod or ask to be a mod)?

(Note: The latter is very likely, but I might as well confirm it.)
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Patrick, you're taking things too literally again. Yes it's as a joke. I think it's major site updates.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So...I feel like I'm cheating...but I have a feeling of what the next 3 pictures will be..Hint: look at the bottom left of the last picture

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure you're right on that one pang.

Ok...I was way of with sinjid.*pushes under carpet* Unless each symbol stands for a game *is ready to pull out sinjid again*

I guess it will just be a huge update now. Or will it actually be AG3? Why do you taunt me AG!? So many possibilities.

In 9 days we will find out what our quest is. We have a sword and a shield but no helmet, armour or star. I hate suspense...

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure you are right pang. Especially easy to tell because the ones that are used are highlighted.

I think I was way off with sinjid *pushes under carpet* Unless each symbol stands for a game! *gets out sinjid*

I guess it will just be a huge update now. Or will it actually be AG3? Why do you taunt me AG!? So many possibilities.

In 9 days we will find out what our quest is. We have a sword and a shield but no helmet, armour or star. I hate suspense...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

With all this, i am seriously thinking that AG3 is coming out in a week or two :P

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

So the shield represents AG, the sword represents games, the knight represents users, the box represents a gift, and the star represents Christmas.
I totally have no idea if that's right or not. I just thought I would over think things.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

To everyone who says AG3, remember what they said before, the are going to slowly release it and not all at once. Thinking about it it's probably either major updates in 5 areas or 5 new games that we've been waiting for.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I would guess the announcement would have to do with a game, as usually I think armorgames doesn't really endorse much on the forum side of things on facebook at least.

I wanna say Sinjid as well, maybe each picture stands for each class from the game from what I've seen about it, even though I lazily never played the BETA.

it just doesn't seem right though.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

To everyone who says AG3, remember what they said before, the are going to slowly release it and not all at once. Thinking about it it's probably either major updates in 5 areas or 5 new games that we've been waiting for.

They can easily change their minds.

Since they first posted on social networking sites, I can only see two options: Games and/or site features. Don't think it has anything to do with the forum because only like ~30 people frequent them, and they would've probably posted here first if it was forum related.
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I think (hope) that it will be a site update. I don't think it will be another game, it may be though. I hope it isn't though, I am so excited for the updates that are coming in I can't stand it!

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

In case anyone was wondering why I said sinjid because on krin's site he said this.

- The Sinjid BETA is down and wonât be coming back up because the game is fairly close to completion now and Iâm pushing for the finishing line.

In 2 weeks I wouldn't be surprised if sinjid was out.

Also, I just realised how annoying the title to this is. "Something" is coming soon? What does that even mean!?
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

All we know is that *something* is coming soon. Now, what do we know about things coming soon? Reason would suggest that it has to be something that every teenage in America and probably Europe would get. So my thesis is that the Admins know that December 21st will be the end of the world. The following image is my proof:

http://i.imgur.com/LbIlJ.png

As we can see in the lower, left hand corner, five small images are visible: A Shield, a Sword, a Helmet, a Breastplate, and a Star. We can then divide this single group into two smaller groups: The Shield, Sword, Helmet, and Breastplate are all "Armor" and the Star is left out. But why? We know stars dwell in space. But stars are also called "Heavenly Bodies." And only one thing dwells in Heaven. God! Using this key word of "God", we can then deduce that "Armor" and "God" are related. In the Judeo-Christian Holy Book, one part in particular combines these two key words: Ephesians 6:11-18:

"Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having gird your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints."

Now, when we arrange these bolded parts in the order they appear above, we get this:

RIGHTEOUSNESS
FAITH
SPIRIT
SALVATION

Note the first letters of each of these words: RSSF. It was quite easy for me to deduce what RSSF stood for: Reichsfuhrer-SS, an elite group of the SS of Nazi Germany. The man who held this rank was none other than Heinrich Himmler himself. After the fall of the USSR, documents captured by the Red Army were released to western historians that revealed that Himmler played a very large role in helping fellow party members flee the invading allies during WWII. THe majority of those fled to South America.

But the question is: Why South America? The Nazi's were looking for some sort of super weapon to quickly end the war and defeat the Allies. Aside from Nuclear Weapons and the Vengeance (V-Series) Weapons, Hitler, through Himmler, ordered that these Nazi's investigate the Mayan Ruins for information. Unfortunately for Hitler, the war ended before anything could be learned other than that 1) the world would end and, 2) the Mayans knew how to stop it.

This information was then given to the Israeli Mossad, who used it to bring several high-profile Nazi's to justice. But what is odd is that, by this point in time, many of these individuals were well into their 80s and 90s. Why, then, would they be found and executed if they would die natural deaths? Their can only be one answer: The Israeli Mossad needed information they had.

The Mossad is unique in that it is the only Jewish Intelligence community in the world. Or rather, its the only one in the world that is *known*. It is no stretch that the information that was collected by the Israelis was passed on to an even greated, Jewish, world order: The Illuminati.

The Illuminati rule the world, and have a physical dwelling place in the Israeli Seat of Power in the ancient city of Jerusalem. This is no coincidence, given the great mystical significance of this city. But the information that was extracted from the Nazi's in South America revealed that the Mayans not only knew of the world's end, but knew how it could be reversed. The Illuminati need this information simply because they wish to continue ruling the world.

The Illuminati get their name through a cruel joke: To "Illuminate" is to reveal, but by being a secret organization nothing is revealed about them. But, where have we seen the word revealed before? Oh yeah:

http://i.imgur.com/LbIlJ.png

In order to quickly gain world power in one fell swoop, the Illuminati will reveal that:

1) The world will end December 21
2) They know how to stop it

And that they will stop it provided they gain supreme control of everything. The world, not wishing to be destroyed, will vote through the UN (conviently set up earlier by Illuminati agents) to do so. And then we all become their slaves, the end.

And now to connect the Illuminati to Armor Games. Not only does the site itself reference the aforementioned "Armor", but we learned this information from someone named "Ferret". The Illuminati supposedly went extinct in Bavaria. Ferrets live in Bavaria. Ferret, the administrator, is an agent for the Illuminati. Thus, the countdown for the "surprise" will be the reveal of all this information. The Illuminati are spreading it throught he internet, so that they can subliminally plant this idea in our heads and so that we will be more accepting of it when it does come.

You can thank my later, preferable after you evade the clutches of the Illuminati after reading this/after they gain world control. Tinfoil hats help in this.

Showing 46-60 of 605