ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 280088
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Will it be out by the end of the week? If not, will it be out by next week?

Well it says coming soon. Last time we saw something on AG that said coming soon we didn't get any of it for a few years. So I am putting my money on a few years or less.

On FB people are mostly guessing games. Sonny 3, CTC3(which I have the beta of, awww ya), and a bunch of other games are guessed. Just wanted to let you know.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'm too low to the ground to reach conclusions by walking there. I'm going to have to jump.

Will there be a forum wipe?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Will there be a forum wipe?

Why would they have a big announcement for a forum wipe?
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

@sal: A vague warning to safe any precious memories you might have of them. But I doubt that's what it is.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Why would they have a big announcement for a forum wipe?

It's a much better alternative to them not telling us at all, if they were to go through with said forum wipe.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Eh... I doubt they'll need to wipe the forums considering they aren't really transferring anything. It's coming in chunks, so the sites will be merged.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I doubt they'll need to wipe the forums considering they aren't really transferring anything.

Aren't they planning on using a new forum engine for the forums?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I don't think that'll require anything to be transferred. They can just store it in a memory bank like an HDD until they're done.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

They can just store it in a memory bank like an HDD until they're done.

What happens when they're done? If they want to merge the old threads with the new forum, they'd have to be transferred somehow.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

AGv3?

Yippee! And it wouldn't matter to me much as i have like no AP.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What happens when they're done? If they want to merge the old threads with the new forum, they'd have to be transferred somehow.

Nope. Only uploaded. That's the magic of it.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

So will this all be announced here as well as on those... other sites? Since this announcement will be Armor Games related, what better place to post the first announcement than Armor Games?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

So will this all be announced here as well as on those... other sites? Since this announcement will be Armor Games related, what better place to post the first announcement than Armor Games?

Lol, of course it would be on Armorgames xDD And does armorgames advertise on other sites? o.O Just wondering...
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

No, you seem soon could mean any time.
Something could mean anything.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am assuming that it is this:
Armor Mayhem Chronicles the sequel to the original Armor Mayhem is launching Wednesday November 21st, 2012 on Armor Games.

It was announced on Facebook.

Showing 16-30 of 605