ForumsPopular MediaThe Next Rebecca Black?

23 10594
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Nicole Westbrook - It's Thanksgiving

Another poorly-written song produced by the infamous Patrice Wilson and sung by a prepubescent girl with far too much makeup on. Only 8 million views and already over 100,00 dislikes. Is this destined for the same fate as Friday?

• 23 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

W-w-why Ernie? I was having a fine day until now. Im gonna go and stick my ears in a shredder now.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Lol... why does Fat Usher insist in being the only adult in every one of these videos? Is he proud to be the writer of such horribly stupid songs? =P

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Patrice wilson...please just stop making music.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Patrice knows that this makes a lot of money, she will be famous.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I was first introduced to this awesome song a few days ago. Honestly, I thought it was some kind of parody, especially when she grabs that turkey leg and uses it as a microphone. Seeing that it has more than 8 million views (in just 10 days), this song could be as successful as Rebecca Black's "Friday".

P.S.: Believe it or not, thanks to this song I learned that people eat mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving Day.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

People should really just tell other people when they suck at something. That way the person would not embarrass themselves all over the Internet and pretty much ruin their life.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I think it's sad that people actually pay so much attention to this stuff.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Wait... Did she seriously just rap about mashed potatoes?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

W-w-why Ernie? I was having a fine day until now. Im gonna go and stick my ears in a shredder now.

Don't blame it all on him, I was about to make the same thread until I saw this one.

People keep wondering why he keeps writing these songs, isn't it obvious though? Some people just want to watch the world burn, and he's getting tired of waiting for others to do it, so he's burning it one thing at a time, starting with online videos.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

To be honest, I didn't find it that bad.
If you don't like it, don't listen to it.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

It's worse. That turkey leg looks like a penis and she stops a prayer to God just so she can sing into a penis.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

At least this will only be played on the radio and in stores for a month each year instead of every week.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Wait... Did she seriously just rap about mashed potatoes?

Can we even call that atrocity rap?
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

To be honest, I didn't find it that bad.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have that stupid "ayy" in there after she mentioned turkey and mashed potatoes... =P
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

A room full of kids with no parents and a big black guy dressed as a turkey. Nothing to see here, folks.

Showing 1-15 of 23