ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168483
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

No.Runescape isn't worth the time.I hate runescape.I used to play it but now it is really stupid.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

nope it idnt runescape is for nerds plus the game is trieing to tell you a story, waste 10 days of your life on runescape just to have some other guy change password or jack your stuff and leave you hangning there with a sucky person.

same thing happend 2 me, >:|

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

lol yea gl, theres this kid in my school who plays runscape or used to play it, they all called him his chars name "Oarazan" or something, everyone still calls him that, i feel kinda bad for him now .

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

How are people addicted to it.When I use to play I quit with no problem.And even when I did playit I didn't stop hangin out with friends or doing homework if you start playing its easy to quit.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

9 out of 10 people can quit smoking after 1, maby you are one of those 1's ^^

Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Yeah, all the time and etc stuff being wasted into a little pixel dude isnt worthe it I guess.

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

lol no offense but runescapes crap yes every1 liked once in there life but when u get older its just to nerdy

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

trust me there isnt much good MMORPG round except WOW But this crap because its so bloody expensive oh yeah try this site. You probably wont like it its like a forum random thing site even though its great i still got addicted to it but stopped cause i didnt have any money.

http://www.gaiaonline.com

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

oops sorry i was meant to say its not that great

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

WOW isnt hard to quit, i got lv 57 warlock 1 lv away from outlands were every1 said it was fun!! but then i said screw that dude! (one day it just got to boring and i relized whats the point?)

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

and yea you dont want to be grabbed by WOW's grasp my brother has a lv 70, and a friend of my brother has 2 lv 70s, (and yea it takes like maby 1 year of gamplay 2 reach 70)

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

another joke about wow is if ur a girl is "oh yea a boyfriend? use to have one of those until he started to paly WoW" :P

Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Yeah not gonna start wow.

robot
robot
5 posts
Nomad

Game over na c Game_Over

army_boy
army_boy