ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168469
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
Reap3r
Reap3r
3 posts
Nomad

if you play u get stressed out alot...when i got hacked i started hacking myself but its not worth the time

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

wow 343 views and only 64 posts this is a pretty bad topic

Avenger
Avenger
27 posts
Nomad

Yeah... Runescape gets boring quick.

BlasterBJ1
BlasterBJ1
2 posts
Nomad

Runescape is the best game but im lvl 96 and i was showing off and all but then i got to stupid and lost full gold trim in bounty so i was like stuff this game its so crap

Randombarry
Randombarry
69 posts
Nomad

Why waste your time?

rankome
rankome
14 posts
Nomad

RUNESCAPE IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME.. JUST THE SAME EVERY SECOND.
that game is for nerds.
i hope you agree with me people.

baby_boy
baby_boy
3 posts
Nomad

runescape is bad

DarkPhycoX
DarkPhycoX
32 posts
Shepherd

i forgot my password and or my username but i was only like a lv. 10 so i dont really care

OMG_im_on_fire
OMG_im_on_fire
269 posts
Nomad

rune scape is just a big waste of time i
played it for a couple years but the graphics were horrible

OMG_im_on_fire
OMG_im_on_fire
269 posts
Nomad

don't waste your time on other online games you have to pay for to get all the benefits and are still horrible just to play it like rune scape ,and adventure quest or monthly fees like world of war craft. just pay for it once & its all yours getting full benefits of the game like Guild Wars!

fireburns50
fireburns50
32 posts
Nomad

i used to play runescape and i loved it... i was a little addictied to it. but ya i grew out of it. all my friends still played so i tried to keep on playing for their sake but i just couldent it was too dumb for me.

Feeney13
Feeney13
4 posts
Nomad

i think the game is cool... that is if you are 10 years old and have no other way to spend you school nights but if you are older than 12 and playing the game you need to think again about it. Grow up, get a life and get out at least play xbox360 or PS3 and meet people who are dorks!

deac4
deac4
50 posts
Nomad

i played it before i was pretty much maxed out but then some guy hacked my file so i quit playing and all together runescape sucks like somebody make a new game

blinkdawg19
blinkdawg19
6 posts
Nomad

if you want a new online game try dragonfable of mechquest or adventurequest all sweet games but also all made by same ppl LoL

Armour
Armour
16 posts
Nomad

Runescape is a waste get some money and pay for a real game. . .unless you were already paying for runescape in which case all hope is lost

Showing 61-75 of 1038