ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168535
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
jokarun
jokarun
3 posts
Nomad

Everybody who sais that runescape is ruled by hackers etc, didn't play the game for a few months now...
All bots -> Gone
Most hackers -> Gone
The "Oh i am so good because i can 0wnz0rz in W1Ld pkrs" -> gone
The community improved, Everybody became friendlier, But ofcourse most of you ppl who hate it were pkers and don't care about the things i say here...

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Runescape takes FOREVER to get around you probably spend more time walking around than actually doind anything I play occasionally but I like playing NWN and OBLIVION better

jokarun
jokarun
3 posts
Nomad

Well, about the getting around... Once you know the shortcuts, get certain lvls up, do certain quests.. You can get around the map Really fast...

zorvaz
zorvaz
201 posts
Nomad

and if u get hacked. WTF OMG 1 year of your life GONE, WASTED

evylpokemoninfire
evylpokemoninfire
27 posts
Nomad

the runescape game is a game to do nothing you only wast your time playng that

ninja_pwnage
ninja_pwnage
135 posts
Nomad

i use to play a lot i have a lvl 67 guy yea...
and i had 340k once but the updates that took out the wild and put on the 3k trade limit i quit and put all my stuff in the party room.

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

runescape was ok when u wear like 10-12 years old but after awhile u find other games that r better like xbox360 wii ps3 armorgames.com lol, but still that stuff is getting old adn the new things they r putting on it right b4 i quite were really dumb

Vexen
Vexen
8 posts
Nomad

runescape blows guys...compared to what we can get today it blows big monkey chunks

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

If you want a good Online RPG then get WoW thats like runescape just a biggilion times better. But it is 15 a month.

TheDarkGypsy
TheDarkGypsy
57 posts
Nomad

Its REALLY lame and you gotta be k inda stupid to make 2 accounts that are so hackable.... i mean dont make your password so obvious.. or the password questions...

antipiff
antipiff
48 posts
Nomad

im sorry and this sounds really mean but just to make people angry me and my freinds hack runscape acounts...
srry

Youassassin
Youassassin
296 posts
Baron

ok im going to just point out the obvious fact
you can't hack a runescape account
unless you've told your password or you have a keystroke spythingy on your comp

besides that
runescape is just a game

anton095
anton095
9 posts
Nomad

its a great game

malcom
malcom
46 posts
Jester

runescape sucks i used to play and i kept getting hacked plus if you compare it to some other online games like world of warckraft you can see how crapy the game is

werepala
werepala
9 posts
Nomad

runescape sucks wildy sucks and trade sucks thats why i stop playing rs

Showing 91-105 of 1038