Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

To be the other gender?

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 4:13pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

177 posts

Hm to be the other gender.......! I would probably want to see what its like being a guy.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 3:50pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

I would like to stay a dude.. but I probably would make a good girl. :3
I can be girly at times. Very. So if it wasn't permanent, yes! if it was, then maybe.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 6:21pm

fireangle

fireangle

182 posts

The only thing about being a girl is that you do not have to earn money

Ok what planet do you live on? 'Cause last time I checked both men and women work to earn money. That's why we have these things called jobs. I'm not sure if you noticed that. Also people who go to school, they don't do it just for kicks. They do it so they can get a job in the future.
(I'm not trying to be mean or anything but that's how things work where I live)

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 8:17pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,335 posts

Knight

The only thing about being a girl is that you do not have to earn money

Well if a girl has been divorced or living a life alone they absolutely have to work or they die.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 9:11pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,696 posts

being the boy that i am, i cant really see myself as a girl. as far as my state of mind, i like being a guy, but i cant pick sides because idk what girls think.

--spike MACHINE--

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 9:20am

Icewall42

Icewall42

35 posts

I think I would rather be male (obviously I'm female), mostly because I already have the mindset to fit either gender--being an Alaskan born and raised kind of does that to you--and the female body does things I don't at all appreciate. Plus, testosterone makes it a heck of a lot easier to build muscle via weight training. Oddly, I can see myself being male. I've dreamed multiple times that I was. And I have a lot of "male" interests: fishing, hunting, shooting, video games, boating, etc. Again, the Alaskan in me. Alaska really doesn't cultivate gender boundaries. And that's exactly how I like it.

And yes, we do have to work to live and feed ourselves. Being female isn't a free ride.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 3:44pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,335 posts

Knight

(obviously I'm female),

Acctually when I first saw you it was a mystery for me.

Anyways when I first got to the forums I thought Pang was a girl.... I was terribly wrong.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 4:58pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,826 posts

Anyways when I first got to the forums I thought Pang was a girl.... I was terribly wrong.

1) Please keep name lowercase...thank you!

2) The heck made you think that? O.o and sadly...that isn't the first time people thought I was a girl while using this username -_-ΓΆΒΆ

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 9:42pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,986 posts

I'm pretty sure girls don't want to date other girls.

Lets add to your vocab a little.
Lesbian. Les-bee-an. Say it together....

No, he`s just a really smart girl. He... I mean she, has been tricking us all along.

Honestly, I would want to stay a guy. It doesnt seem as fun to be a girl.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 11:01pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Since it has been not explained, I am going to add some of my own rules and such to this whole idea.

I wouldn't mind change my gender up for a test run. Gimme a couple days or a weekish to see how it feels and let me revert back. I'm not so 'macho' that I am going to say "Hellz nah, I'mma man and I love it. Wouldn't ever be a girl. Pffft. Not gay."
However, I've grown quite accustomed to being a male for the past twenty-odd years and would not want to switch it up at this point in the game. Would be a disaster.

Reply to To be the other gender?

You must be logged in to post a reply!