ForumsThe TavernTo be the other gender?

133 24880
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Which gender would you prefer to be? List your pros and cons or whatever reasons you may have for liking that gender. Please try not to be sexist or make rude remarks about another gender. Personally, I would prefer to be a boy (and I am) because I just like it better and couldn't imagine myself as a girl.

• 133 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

So non-users can go on the forums without an account?

Correct. You don't need an account to read the forums. (log out and try it)

Keep it clean. Plenty of room for discussion without saying inappropriate stuff.
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I am a SHOCKER, but no, I would still be a man.

Would be interesting though.

The genders collide. They clash. One still stands.

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

There are many pros and cons to both. I would like to try a girl for a week.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I would list the pros and cons but I don't want to be here all day...................
I'm just going to stick to being a girl

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I dont think i want to stick to being a girl. It does suck at times but other times it doesnt. One thing that will suck is puberty...

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

It would be interesting to spend a certain amount as the other gender just to find out what its like I'm happy as a guy though so if it was a permanent switch I wouldn't do it.

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

as a guy, u have 2 be careful not to make a girls angry because they will not hesitate to put knees in very painful places
i speak from experience
: (

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

footballs, soccer balls, and baseballs can also do the same

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i would hate 2 have my ... places bleed every month

It's ok to say vagina -_-

Besides, if I was a chick, there wouldn't be many combat opportunities in the Marines, would there?

No..there would. It would just be more difficult being a girl and all

The genders collide. They clash. One still stands.

Well....I best go gay myself up then...

I dont think i want to stick to being a girl. It does suck at times but other times it doesnt. One thing that will suck is puberty...

Wait...so you are saying you are a girl, correct? Yet, you are also saying you haven't gone through puberty at all? To have an account on AG, you need to be 13...you'd be well started on puberty at that age being a girl...

as a guy, u have 2 be careful not to make a girls angry because they will not hesitate to put knees in very painful places

I'm guessing you mean place them there in a very...teasing way? Or do you mean with a sudden jerking motion that causes much pain? If the latter...just punch her in the breasts then
yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

i definitely meant the very painful way

TesterVersionOne
TesterVersionOne
3 posts
Nomad

It seems that there are none of the the female gender commenting here... I myself only know what it's like to be male, and having no idea what it feels like being female, I'd just stay the same...

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

It seems that there are none of the the female gender commenting here..
Including myself atleast two girls commented........

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

other than u 2 though,...
we need more girls commenting on this.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I have many thoughts on the matter, but I think in the end I wouldn't want to be a guy in the long run, although trying it for a while would definitely be something I would be up for, if I had the opportunity.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i definitely meant the very painful way

Well then, like I said, just punch her back in the breast. Or knee her in her groin

If you really want to give her a matching pain, however, call her fat. That should make things even
Showing 31-45 of 133