ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66426
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

If you could have a hidden room anywhere in your house, which room would it connect to and why? What purpose would this room hold?

I would have a secret chamber below my basement, to hold... 'animals' for... 'experiments'... Seriously, you don't want me to go into greater detail.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I would have a man cave connecting to my room that only I could see and when I go in there I could just unwind and do whatever

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

A door in my closet leading to Narnia.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I would have a man cave connecting to my room that only I could see and when I go in there I could just unwind and do whatever

But, wouldn't other people still see you? I mean, you would be sort of floating there doing nothing, people might ask questions.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

A door in my closet leading to Narnia.

Awesome choice. How didn't I think of that?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Has it really been over a month? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

New question...

In honor of the Cold Olympics and world hockey cup, if you could be an Olympic athlete in any one event, which would it be and why?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'd be in the bob sledding. Because it looks fun and it seems to be the only thing I can actually do.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

If I could do any of these sports, it would be the luge. That always looked like fun, and almost relaxing.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I would be Shaun White, so people would actually watch me and know who I am.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I would do curling and play for Liechtenstein. Or I can go bob sledding for Jamaica. Why? Because they are the easiest sports, duh. And why for Liechtenstein? Well, because of this.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I would do bob sledding or skiing as they are cool and you can go really fast.

Because it looks fun and it seems to be the only thing I can actually do.

Also because of this reason.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Hockey because it's about the only cold sport I can be decent at.

Showing 271-282 of 284