ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66454
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

If you could make any member of the sex you are attracted to fall in love with you, who would it be and why?

You pang. Lol. Actually, you guys probably should know my answer but you will guess Jen which as much as I like her is wrong.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

daleks y r u cheatin on me with dat pang dude tht pang dood is liek the worst guy in da word

Actually, you guys probably should know my answer but you will guess Jen which as much as I like her is wrong.

u don liek her u wuv her

Translation: Daleks, why are you cheaing on me with that pang dude. That pang dude is like the worst guy in the word.

You don't like her you love her.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Pang is a girl Vinny. It says on his profile and you cannot possibly lie on the Internet with the NSA watching. You will always be the only guy for me Vinny.

Also it would not be Jen.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Pang is a girl Vinny. It says on his profile

You just said he was a woman.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Oh Gandy.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

You just said he was a woman.

He just pulled a Patrick.

@question
Someone no one knows. Yeah I'm lame sauce like that.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Lol pick. You guys at least know the name of the girl for me.

Gandy, I am trying to make Vinny confused.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Someone no one knows. Yeah I'm lame sauce like that.

Hmm..even me?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Lol pick. You guys at least know the name of the girl for me.

Sorry that I dont trust you enough with that info.
Hmm..even me?

You have a state. There are a lot of chicks in a state. Good luck hunting my friend.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

4 months since I last posted in this...jeepers.
Well..seeing as how "Here's the Situation..." is back, it would only make sense that this one come back as well...so!

New question...

If you could live in the universe of any cartoon, which cartoon would it be and why?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Pokemon.
You get a tiny pet thing and then beat up other people's pet things and take their money and make your pet thing awesomer. The only downside is that I might get unlucky and not have eyes.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, that's an easy one... the Tom & Jerry universe! Nobody seems to die or even get hurt in this universe... when you get hit with a frying pan, your face takes its shape, and when a piano falls on you, you just get dizzy while your teeth turn into piano keys! =D

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The only downside is that I might get unlucky and not have eyes.

wait wut

the Tom & Jerry universe! Nobody seems to die or even get hurt in this universe... when you get hit with a frying pan, your face takes its shape, and when a piano falls on you, you just get dizzy while your teeth turn into piano keys! =D

Hopefully you'd help out Tom =o Jerry was kinda a jerk
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

I think I'd probably go with Digimon. I have a lot of nostalgia from when I was a child, and I think the Digiverse is a lot better developed, and doesn't suffer from the continuity issues Pokemon has had over the years.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Dora, because I constantly want little children screaming at me as my dementia acts up, causing me to misplace where EVERYTHING is. Also, monkeys in boots are pretty awesome, and I can stop thievery at any time I want just buy chanting "No swiping!" three times.

Or maybe Spongebob? Because Spongebob was OP before 5th season. Childhood memories.

And... if we're not limited to children's cartoons, maybe some Family Guy-esque type of show, because potty humor can never go wrong in this day and age.

Showing 226-240 of 284