ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66352
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Air, Killersup could fly anywhere he wanted...give himself a nice cool breeze on a hot day...any danger he could fly away from, unless it was a enraged flying hippo....also Killersup could use the air pressure of the world to stop or create any tornadoes, or hurricanes that he wanted....air baby...

indianajones1
indianajones1
74 posts
Nomad

I would be Water or Light.I can't decide............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................After hours of thinking,I choose Water.I would never be thirsty and I wouldn't like to be a river(I would like to be an Indian river,cause they're the cleanest)cause some of them are filty.I would like to be the sea.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

Gosh, I'd control air..you could fly! I don't think anyone else has thought about tha - how increadible it would be to fly anywhere anytime. water is just boring, and fire is limited and frankly destructive. Air could be used for destructive and useful ways. Earh is the only other one i would consider just because...i don't know it'd be cool.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

You can fly with any element you would just have to fire yourself up with whatever element say earth you can just make a slab of earth to stand on and control it so you can fly around on it or with fire and water you could fly by firing bursts downwards to propel yourself around so people saying air because they can fly obviously haven't given it much thought.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I would have to go with Earth. Fire I would be too out of control with and would therefore hurt people. Air just doesn't interest me. Water is meh. I think earth is the best for me because I would be able to protect people and I like being on land.

Katnip28
Katnip28
24 posts
Nomad

im a total water person. its so relaxing and wonderous yet it can be fierce and powerful. its mysterious and incredible

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

Personally I would be the avatar.

ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

I would be Earth. Because... Snails. And Immovability. and other stuff. Agriculture.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*gasp* and it is successful! At least..for now. Keep it up guys!

New question...

If you could be the star actor/actress in any movie (not one of your own creation..a movie that already exists/is in the making), what movie would it be? and why?

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

*pang unlocks achievement "Success"*

If I had perfect acting skills I'd be the joker in batman. If not, than I would be some role in World War Z. I've read parts of the book and it seems interesting. You can jump in a lake Brad Pitt .

Than again my acting skills would probably be more suited to something like a really bad wizard of oz play.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I would probably want to take Leonardo Dicaprio in Inception. It's just a really sweet movie, and I feel like everyone would be looking at me trying to figure out what the hell is going on in my mind.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

New question...

Finally I was starting to lose hope in this thread.

Anyways as for the actor thing I would be R2D2.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Shockingly I would choose air. Mainly cause you can fly which is awesome.

You could fly with most elements. You could bend the ice to go under your feet and slide around everywhere and pretty much the same for earth. Fire might be a bit harder. At the beginning of the show, you see Avatar Roku bending lava, which really doesn't make any sense. Anyway, you could bend that under your feet, too. If firebenders can bend lava, anyway.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

If you could be the star actor/actress in any movie (not one of your own creation..a movie that already exists/is in the making), what movie would it be? and why?

I would be Zuko from The Last Airbender: Sozin's Comet!
Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Element? I would want to be water. I can go be a cloud and look down on everything, or see what goes on way down deep in the ocean. I can rain myself into any place I would like or go hide deep down in earth. I think it has the most ability to go everywhere.

As for actor or actress? I'm not sure.....

Showing 16-30 of 284