53 posts
Nomad

obama is racist and an awful person[b][i][quote]

• 13 Replies
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I dislike Obama also, but he's not an aweful person or a racist. He's just a democrat.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Spam alert! Spam alert! Spam alert!

Woh, sorry. this thread definatly shouldn't exist. I don't even feel like responding...thats a terrible thing to say godspeed(there i said something)

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

This is so going to get locked! And frankly include more in your threads please.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

He's an idiot when it comes to the economy, but I don't think he's a racist, bad person, or secret Muslim trying to kill the infidels.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

althought this is a hate thread, i do have to say, obama isnt the best canidate ever

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

His not the best but his fine he better run the country good and without wars lets see if a black president can run the country for the fist time

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This should be locked, and it will. But first, Godspeed, I would like to know why Obama is racist? Where did you pull that from?

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

This should be locked, and it will. But first, Godspeed, I would like to know why Obama is racist? Where did you pull that from?

seiously where did you get that from I listen to his speeches and see no hints of racism or him being an awful person
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

obama is not bad. Is it because he's black...?

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Im sorry how is obama racist in any way

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

His not this topic is made to go against him because his black

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Yes thats wot i thought didnt want to say it tho.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I didn't see a response to Carlie's question so I'm just going to go ahead and lock this topic.

Showing 1-13 of 13