Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

nope! where did you get it?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It's a 0 AP armatar. A lot, actually all, of the female armatars are underused because they don't look that good and there are more males than females on Armor Games, and the aforementioned female population probably prefer other armatars. I think there' still one that no one uses.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I saw someone with it once. I think. I remember thinking it looked like a female green lantern.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I've seen a few newcomers with it. Not so much anymore.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I remember back in 09' that was a really popular one for girls. But now I never see people using that one.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Hmm...maybe I should take it since no one uses it...

I'm just kidding of course...this one is much better...and is mine

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Yup, I remember ellielovescute(63 or some such number) had that at one time. I'm pretty sure I've seen a few others with it, but yeah, what Gantic said.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I don't recall anyone active ever using it, at least not for a long period of time.

The only female 0 AP armatars I associate with people are Asherlee, Carlie and DragonMistress, anyone that knows what I'm talking about will know the armatars I'm referring to.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I haven't seen it used but I haven't seen alot of people using female 0 ap armatars.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@tegan190

I hardly ever see girls for that matter. (that are active) except murasaki9 and the person above fireangle

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I hardly ever see girls for that matter. (that are active) except murasaki9 and the person above fireangle

Yeah, there used to be alot more of them, but alot is not saying much since there was never really that many.
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

I have once or twice but it isn't common for somebody to have it

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

There's a few other girls... Jefferysinspiration, Moonfairy, Jezz... There's a couple more, but I can't remember at 9:20pm.
Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm I haven't seen it and am tempted to use it now, but I will refrain. I don't particularily like most of the 0AP female armatars.

Showing 1-15 of 21