ForumsGamesdisappointing endings

56 8424
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

this is not a baddest ending topic just the ones that could be better.
i think bioshock's good ending myself because it's a little too much of a happy ever after ending but that's my opinion.
all the orderairy rules as always

• 56 Replies
j4ckh
j4ckh
1 posts
Nomad

Yeh Far cry 3's ending sucked it made sense its just eh no matter which choice you make you still SPOILER die.which dosent make sense cause you can still roam around.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

i argee with the far cry 3's ending

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

mass effect 3!
its the worst ending ever!

idk it, but everyone that finished the game said so.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

BO2 if you save menedez but kill mason cuz then woods dies

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Promising fans numerous different endings depending on how you played...then it turns out there are only 3 different endings..and the only differences is what colour the thing is
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

Promising fans numerous different endings depending on how you played...then it turns out there are only 3 different endings..and the only differences is what colour the thing is

The Extended Ending DLC wasn't even good, either.

And now they're still making more games...

I swear, devs these days don't know that we need more IP's than Sequels...
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

mass effect 3!
its the worst ending ever!

I hate you just for saying that.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I swear, devs these days don't know that we need more IP's than Sequels...

With the sequels selling like crazy, why take a risk with a new title? Although, far cry 3 isn't really a true sequel. Look at games like Dishonoured and XCOM, original titles with good critic reviews, and gets hammered by the masses. Most gamers are in love with familiar titles.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

XCOM, original titles

Your definition of original is a bit......off
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Your definition of original is a bit......off

fine, fine, remake into a console game. happy? To make up for that, I'll throw out sleeping dogs and journey.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

With the sequels selling like crazy, why take a risk with a new title? Although, far cry 3 isn't really a true sequel.

How is far cry 3 no sequel?
It is a game which is a product of Far Cry and Far Cry 2. It is just in between them, you can clearly see it is a Far Cry game.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

How is far cry 3 no sequel?
It is a game which is a product of Far Cry and Far Cry 2. It is just in between them, you can clearly see it is a Far Cry game.

It is in no way related to the previous far cry games. It is a sequel in name only. The title is the same, gameplay has been improved on, but usually sequels are related in some way to the past games for that title. This is not. It's basically slapping on the far cry title on a new game, just like they have done in the past. Nothing wrong with that, just pointing it out.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

BO2 if you save menedez but kill mason cuz then woods dies

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O Killersup can never un-see this. This is...
nalydnosbig
nalydnosbig
4 posts
Shepherd

You know what PC game had a disappointing ending? MineCraft. After you kill the ender dragon, and you jump in the portal, it shows a story of two people talking. And they have the strangest philosophical conversation imaginable. And it goes on for like 20 minutes, with no exit button or anything except the big red X on the top right corner. Then it does the credits, and it goes back to the main menu. Then when you go back to your world, its the same. Nothing has happened, all that you have to remember the beating of the game by, is that stupid ender dragon egg. Which does not hatch by the way, it just sits there.

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

It is in no way related to the previous far cry games. It is a sequel in name only. The title is the same, gameplay has been improved on, but usually sequels are related in some way to the past games for that title. This is not. It's basically slapping on the far cry title on a new game, just like they have done in the past. Nothing wrong with that, just pointing it out.

Isn't that called a "Spiritual Successor"?

Like Red Dead Revolver, and Redemption?

Or True Crime, and Sleeping Dogs?
Showing 31-45 of 56