ForumsThe TavernOhio VS Michigan

11 2278
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

Me personaly im an Ohio state fan but my brother say that Michigan is better so what im doing is im gonna see how many michigan fans vs ohio fans there are sunday im gonna count them and see who wins and if i dont reply right away on sunday i will try to do it on monday so sorry if i have to do it on monday and im refering to football or any other sport for these two states but mostly football

• 11 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Born in Michigan, moved to Ohio, I'm an Ohio State fan for life. My mom went to Michigan and my dad went to Ohio State. Ohio State all the way, baby!

That being said, this might be better if it were in the College Sports Thread, but eh.

Also I'm not sure if there are any other OSU or UM fans here :P

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

GO OHIO! I'm from Baltimore, Ohio (small town) and was about to start a thread like this but figured no one here was from Ohio or Michigan. I can't watch the game because i'll be riding home from my grandma's house tommorrow. You should post the results on here.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

OHIO STATE!!! I think it should be close, Ohio State relies on their QB too much I think.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

OHIO STATE!!! I think it should be close, Ohio State relies on their QB too much I think.

Kind of, but not really, OSU has a decent WR core and a good running back. Their defense isn't half bad either.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

YEAH OSU WON WOOT!

Ack I almost went to the game but my sister and German cousin went instead to get a "real feeling for football." They should've done it during Illinois!

Final Score: 26-21 for red303.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Huzzah! 12-0. Not bad for a team that's banned from the postseason.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

If OSU wasn't ineligible for bowl, they would be in the BCS National Championship right now.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

If OSU wasn't ineligible for bowl, they would be in the BCS National Championship right now.

I'm not so sure. I don't think the voters would put them over a one loss SEC, PAC, or Big 12 team considering how weak the B1G is this year.
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

YEAH OSU WON WOOT!

OHIO rock and i just gained bragging right over my brother

I'm not so sure. I don't think the voters would put them over a one loss SEC, PAC, or Big 12 team considering how weak the B1G is this year.

that kinda made me mad that they couldnt play at the BCS championship
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

ohh and i guess scence this didnt really turn into how many people like michigan vs ohio i wont count them up and my last post should say ohio rocks not ohio rock

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Huh! Michigan Rocks! I was born there. Go, Michigan, you can beat Ohio!

Showing 1-11 of 11