ForumsThe TavernWhat is AG to you?

44 7281
renegadeo
renegadeo
19 posts
Peasant

Its a question that should be looked at even when we feel we have no time. People as it is have way to much of a busy life and not enough time to relax and do what they want all the time.

So why is it that we come to AG? Why do we take time out of our busy schedules to come onto a internet site and play games? Well within this post you should tell me; but not just me but the entire AG community. Tell us why YOUR here. How this effects you as a person. How it makes your life better or worse.

I'll start off. I am currently a personal trainer in training I am going to college for my Exercise Science Degree. TO most of you that means I'm all "healthy healthy healthy no computer" and yes I try to be healthy but without the simple joys of playing and letting loose some times makes me very unhappy and makes life seem a little more grim. I come to AG to play video games, see the community and the great people here, and most of all to get away from life outside into another life within the waves of technology.

So tell me your story. AG wants to know.

• 44 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I came here for the games and stayed for the community. The games that AG puts on the site are probably the best of any flash site out there. I also really like the community. Everyone is nice and I feel like I can just be me.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Its a place that makes me feel better after experiencing my sh**ty school life (it has gotten better, but my schoolmates are still harassing me). So when i come home, i do my homework and spend the rest of my time here. My second home (as some people mentioned).

-Jeff

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

A place where I talk about video games, movies/series, and keep track of my training progress. Been using it less and less lately, gets boring when there have been little to no new features added.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

AG is a place where I express my opinion to people who have no idea who I am and I have no idea who they are. It's a place I go when I'm done with my homework and have nothing better to do. It's a place where everyone gets along even if they don't agree. That's what AG is to me.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Ag to me is a place where I can go to spend some time to unwind and cool down if there is stress on my mind. It is also a place where I can find other people like me and that have common interests as me and we can talk about them and make each other better in the long run (writing is one such example). I also enjoy to play the games on here because I think that AG has a large amount of games to choose from so you have a large variety to choose from.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

well first off the internet is like a home to me ROBLOX is the main room ag is the bedrooms and wiki (not wikipeadea) is well the walls and roof and floors fanfiction is the frontyard and backyard and youtube is the furniture

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

well first off the internet is like a home to me ROBLOX is the main room ag is the bedrooms and wiki (not wikipeadea) is well the walls and roof and floors fanfiction is the frontyard and backyard and youtube is the furniture

Ummm... First of all Wikipedia...
Second of all this is about AG not just the internet in general...
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I like to come here to relieve my stress and anxiety. Talking to people that I know will willingly help me is nice. I also like playing the games. :P I appreciate how everyone has already accepted me. This is also the place where I found someone from my home state on the internet. That person is:

*drum roll please*

Salvidian! He also knows about linear functions!

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

What i see ag is a collection of popular and some underated games that been chosen for people to enjoy and play and what more of That i want to see is games that and bunch of users can get together and play easily with no ineternet connection issues

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

This is Killersup's escape. This is the escape from arguing parents and horrible people. This is AG, Killersup's second home.

I know right... AG is the Hobbit Hole where we just forget the woe of the world and enjoy peace and happiness here.

Yeah, some people go "there and back again" when they need a break from reality.
renegadeo
renegadeo
19 posts
Peasant

AG is a place where I express my opinion to people who have no idea who I am and I have no idea who they are.

Agree without a doubt. This place is one of a kind. Never have I see people who are "top of the list" ever talk to others that they may have never talked to before. This place incorporates everyone and its the best you can have.

I appreciate how everyone has already accepted me.

Same my friend. Hope to see more of what people have within them. Keep it coming AG community.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

By the way just wanted to say something but Pang there seems to be no women in the family "tree".

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

@R2D21999
Too bad pang didnt mention the aunt that is traveling around (Jefferysinspiration) and another grandpa who comes to a visit once a month (firetail_madness). This should make the list a little bit better... I think.

-Jeff

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Ag is a fun place to be for the games of course and also for the community so I can talk about movies, music, science, sports and also argue a little. xD

Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

Armor Games to me is fun because of the great games , the forums and the store

Showing 16-30 of 44