ForumsPopular MediaDoctor Who...

197 101337
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Yup Doctor Who!Ever heard of it?Seen it?Well if you haven't it's this pretty awesome show on BBC America.If you have seen it tell me your thoughts about it.

• 197 Replies
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Here is the mini prequel episode . Can't wait it is only about one week for the episode to air :-)

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

ALLONS-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

50th airs at 2:50 est.

CANNOT WAIT.

~~~Darth Caedus

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

FancyHat is celebrating the Doctor Who 50th anniversary with it's latest update!

Enjoy!

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

tonights episode was awsome :-) Now the wait until x-mas

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

Lucky, I have to wait till 25th to watch it in theaters :P

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME.

I don't want to wait till christmas for more DW.

~~~Darth Caedus

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

ah doctor who i saw it yesterday as well as a cartoon i won't talk about *slaps self* and I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE DOCTOR WHO AT CHRISTMAS

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I've heard a lot of good things about this show, but I still don't know what it's about. Can someone give me a summery?

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Well Pieguy, to cut several decades of television short The Doctor is an alien from a 2 hearted humanoid species called Galifreyans, aka Time Lords. When a Time Lord "dies" they enter a regeneration cycle that changes their appearance and personality but leaves them with all previous memories of all their former regenerations, they can only do this 12 times but each regeneration can survive for centuries. The Doctor stole a malfunctioning time machine called a TARDIS and has since been jumping from one crisis to another saving the Earth, usually with a human companion because he thinks humans are the most amazing lifeforms in all of time and space. You'll also hear a lot about the "Time War" which was a war between the Time Lords and a genocidal race called the Daleks, both of whom can easily travel through time. The Doctor ended the Time War by destroying his own people along with the Daleks making him the last Time Lord in the universe.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Thanks. I may have to look into watching this. It sounds awesome.

Claus32
Claus32
5 posts
Nomad

I'm going to watch, have never seen it before

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

just 3 more days till the siege of trenzalore.

~~~Darth Caedus

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

3 hours 15 mins before siege of trenzalore. These hours will feel long.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Now it is on this should be exciting

Showing 166-180 of 197