ForumsPopular MediaDoctor Who...

197 101096
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Yup Doctor Who!Ever heard of it?Seen it?Well if you haven't it's this pretty awesome show on BBC America.If you have seen it tell me your thoughts about it.

• 197 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Hopefully? It has already been confirmed that David and Billie are coming back for it.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

http://thechive.com/2012/09/12/wow-thats-a-really-good-point-40-photos/

Scroll down to #32 and someone explain to me why this isn't an episode of Dr. Who. Throw in Starbucks to that list and you have the perfect plot for the Cybermen.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Ishtaron, your link is broken.

Personally I thought the episode had a great set up, although the ability of the GI to actually "hack" people shows a distinct increase in power than the snowglobe.

Real men watched it on BBC America.

Real men watched it three hours before it was released in the States, HD no less.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I would have, except we don't get BBC America no more.

Summer Falls (the book) was written by Amy.

if you missed the connection with the wire then wow, just wow.

In the Snowmen the GI could already hack people, remember he took over Simeon in the end.

blk said that the anniversary episode will feature the Fields of Pelannor and The Question.

~~~Darth Caedus
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I meant the aspect where it gave others the ability to change personality traits, intelligence, etc.Although that was never fully addressed in Snowmen, so it's possible that it could have happened.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I actually found out I have that station a few days ago. Now I can record it and watch on my hdtv instead of on my small laptop.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

just kidding, i live in germany and i think they will not show the new episodes in germany when they have never shown the other, older episodes.

just found out that i can now watch doctor who once a week in germany...they put the show on tv...

you can watch all the new episodes here, look for putlocker links.

putlocker is the best!

welp, i abandon this thread for a while to avoid any spoilers.
Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

I'm not sure how that happened but some paragraph html tags and the word "Scroll" got added to the end of the link the first time. Sorry about that.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

It happened again. Let's try it this way.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Istaron, you need to put spaces in before you press the enter key.

Like so

~~~Darth Caedus

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Just saw Cold War. Hungry Like the Wolf has me thinking about Rose now. Coincidence? This is Doctor Who, of course not.
I'm Hungry Like the BAD WOLF.

Ice Warriors are cool.

~~~Darth Caedus
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Episode 13 - Journey's End (2)
Episode 18 - The End of Time (2)
Episode 114 - Next Doctor
Episode 115 - Planet of the Dead
Episode 116 - The Waters of Mars
Episode 117 - The End of Time
Episode 118 - The End of Time: Part Two

i am now at the fourth season finale and wonder if the above is normal...google to the rescue! nah, they just messed around with the numbers...

in which season does the doctor encounter river? the first time i saw her was in the library, but there are more episodes with her, right? so, in which season does she travel with the doctor?
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

River never really travels with the Doctor, but . . .

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

She does end up meeting him a lot, marries him, then kills him (well, not really), then their relationship develops from their.

The next time you will see River is the crash of the Byzantium, which she mentioned in Silence in the Library.

END SPOILERS

~~~Darth Caedus

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

thanks for the spoiler warning

i saw the doctors daughter in one episode, where she used a rocket at the end of that episode. i hope we will see her again someday. maybe she gets her own season/s?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

i hope we will see her again someday. maybe she gets her own season/s?

Didn't she die in that episode?
Showing 91-105 of 197