ForumsPopular MediaDoctor Who...

197 101097
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Yup Doctor Who!Ever heard of it?Seen it?Well if you haven't it's this pretty awesome show on BBC America.If you have seen it tell me your thoughts about it.

• 197 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Smith, Hurt, and Tennent will be in the 50th anniversary.

BTW, Do you think Hurt plays the Valeyard, or perhaps the incarnation that destroyed Gallifrey?

~~~Darth Caedus

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i love it too! i have begun to watch season five and, like the first episode of season one, i want to see more!

how many reincarnations will we see in the future? one or more reincarnation for each upcoming season, of course!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

how many reincarnations will we see in the future? one or more reincarnation for each upcoming season, of course!

the last sentence sounds more like an answer instead of a part of the question......
exitpathuser
exitpathuser
154 posts
Nomad

Oswin must be the hottest companion he's had

Dementore
Dementore
6 posts
Nomad

I LOVE IT! Will Matt Smith come back, or will it be JOHN HURT!!! Either way it will still be awesome!

BTW, Do you think Hurt plays the Valeyard, or perhaps the incarnation that destroyed Gallifrey?

Well to the best of my knowledge John Hurt is playing the last doctor, correct? So then technically he can't be next because we still have the Valeyard that is suppose to be in between the twelfth and last doctor. So I'm thinking that we may have at least two more incarnations to go.. Unless I'm off about something in which please enlighten me.

I'm going with Rory. So much to gape at with that guy.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Well to the best of my knowledge John Hurt is playing the last doctor, correct? So then technically he can't be next because we still have the Valeyard that is suppose to be in between the twelfth and last doctor. So I'm thinking that we may have at least two more incarnations to go.. Unless I'm off about something in which please enlighten me.

There is a rumor about him being the true 9th doctor (the one who used the moment), which would explain the Doctor's distaste.

It is "Clara Oswald for the win, Oswin."[quote]

~~~Darth Caedus
exitpathuser
exitpathuser
154 posts
Nomad

It is "Cara Oswald for the win, Oswin."

Thats whats being implied. When you say Oswin so you don't need to explain it like that.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Thats whats being implied. When you say Oswin so you don't need to explain it like that.
But Oswin was just a name for some of her duplicates, her actual name is Clara Oswald.

~~~Darth Caedus
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

So, he didn't save a family, he saved The 12th doctor and his companions.

OK.

~~~Darth Caedus

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The Doctor is only supposed to have 13 regenerations. Wonder how they will get around that.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

The Doctor is only supposed to have 13 regenerations. Wonder how they will get around that.

Considering this is doctor #13 (AND HE STILL ISN'T GINGER), this is a valid point.

But there is a rumor that 12 was a Time Lord restriction and they are actually capable of more than 12.

~~~Darth Caedus
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

This is the 12th doctor. Not 13th.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Considering this is doctor #13 (AND HE STILL ISN'T GINGER), this is a valid point.

But there is a rumor that 12 was a Time Lord restriction and they are actually capable of more than 12.

I could have sworn I watched a part of the show where The Doctor states that he can keep coming back.
Ah well.

Anyways..to the question of "How they'll get around it"..ready for me to blow your mind?
After this doctor...show is over.
*mind EXPLOSION*
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

This is the 12th doctor. Not 13th.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/314/1/2/weeping_angel_facepalm_by_legacyandcrok-d5kkrvv.jpg

DID YOU NOT SEE THE NAME OF THE DOCTOR?

if not, spoiler,

they reveal the "real" 9th doctor, John Hurt

Because Smith wouldn't have recognized him if he didn't come before smith.

Anyways..to the question of "How they'll get around it"..ready for me to blow your mind?
After this doctor...show is over.
*mind EXPLOSION*

It is only 50 years old, it can't end now.

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 121-135 of 197