ForumsGamesGames you wish the badguy won

40 8794
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Name some games you wish the badguy won, and state a reason why if you want.

I would like to see Templares strike a blow in Assassin's creed, this would create an interesting start point in the next game.

• 40 Replies
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Any of you guys play the polar express video game? Played it a few years ago when I used to be innocent, Thinking back on it I feel sorry for the little puppet thing and I'm starting to wish he won in some way.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Some skinny elf-esque dude in womens clothing fighting hundreds of creatures, some of which are monstrous in size
Random soldiers who can survive getting shot many times, and then go back and get shot again.

p.s. you can't really say Zelda, because Ganon did win in one of the timelines (I think the branch-off might have been OOT)

~~~Darth Caedus
wilfredes
wilfredes
3 posts
Nomad

I love this thread already.
http://www.booksstore.info/gog/girl.jpg
http://www.booksstore.info/polo/beaty.jpg

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I love this thread already.

It is a nice thread...so don't ruin it with spam. If you have nothing to add that pertains to the topic, then you don't have to say anything

------

Sonic the Hedgehog...Egghead places a thin (so it is very difficult to see), yet strong, wire in the middle of the course. Those speeds? That should be interesting
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well the bad guy basicly can win all you have to do is lose, that simple.

Anyways it would be interesting to see Zelda get beaten by that one boss on Skyward Sword, if only I can remember his name...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Anyways it would be interesting to see Zelda get beaten by that one boss on Skyward Sword, if only I can remember his name...
[quote]

With Link just watching it happen at a safe distance...Zelda getting her female body pummeled to the ground
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

[quote]Well the bad guy basicly can win all you have to do is lose, that simple

What I meant by the bad guy winning is that the end result is apart of the game with a cinematic and results after that. If you just die and let him win all that happens is you respawning at a save/checkpoint

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

With Link just watching it happen at a safe distance...Zelda getting her female body pummeled to the ground

*face palms* I meant to say Link not Zelda, curse my typos.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

*face palms* I meant to say Link not Zelda, curse my typos.

Lol, it should be the Legend of Link, not the Legend of Zelda, shouldn't it? Then we wouldn't have to have all these typos. Anyways, I think Lord Emon in Shadow of the Colossus should have stopped Wander from defeating the colossi, considering how that freed Dormin from his slumber, and turned wander into that giant...what did he turn into again? Did he become a colossus, as well, or something? Even though at the end, Emon does manage to defeat Dormin by tossing that sword into the pool, he still didn't stop Wander from defeating the giants.
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I'd say Wesker, in Re: 5. He is the coolest most ****** villain ever. Save for Alex Mercer on Prototype 2 who is close to being his equal.

Note: They both want to destroy the world but The protagonists on both of the games are too heroic. So i want to see them lose just for once.

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Sonic the Hedgehog...Egghead places a thin (so it is very difficult to see), yet strong, wire in the middle of the course. Those speeds? That should be interesting

Final Destination, much? D: (or so my sis says)
And yeah, Legend of Zelda? Wouldn't that be the story of her doing a bunch of nothing for about 30 hours of gameplay? Also, this thread reminds me of my HUGE DESIRE for the bunny in Trix ads to win. Why can't he just enjoy some cereal? Selfish kids, man.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Lol, it should be the Legend of Link, not the Legend of Zelda, shouldn't it?

Hearing of American novelist F. Scott Fitzgerald's wife Zelda, Miyamoto thought the name sounded &quotleasant and significant".[17] Paying tribute, he chose to name the princess after her, and titled his creation The Legend of Zelda.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Lol, it should be the Legend of Link, not the Legend of Zelda, shouldn't it?

Sorry but no Legend of Zelda sounds way more dramatic than Legend of Link.
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I would never wish for the bad guy to win

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

there are some games. And you bring a good point guys. Why would it be the legend of zelda if we only see her,what? 2 times in the game?

I want to see the badguys kill all the good guys in CoD so they will end the series. (Wishful thinking)

Showing 16-30 of 40