ForumsGamesGames you wish the badguy won

40 8801
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Name some games you wish the badguy won, and state a reason why if you want.

I would like to see Templares strike a blow in Assassin's creed, this would create an interesting start point in the next game.

• 40 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Why would it be the legend of zelda if we only see her,what? 2 times in the game?

Because..y'know...I didn't answer that..
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

He did kinda win iirc, but didn't survive. Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors, I completed his story and he was riding on his horse back home, then he collapsed with arrows in his back. Was sad.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors,

With the angle he had going...he was a perfect "badguy" to win the game. Just someone completely misunderstood and led by his own ambition and cockiness
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Im thinking these games like Skyrim and Oblivion should have had a more evil way to end it like in fallout 3 .

In Oblivion you absolutely have to be a good guy to end the game. Well it would have been nice if you could join Mehrunes Dagon and destroy some gaurds. It just wasnt evil enough for me when it all came down to it

Besch
Besch
37 posts
Scribe

Im thinking these games like Skyrim and Oblivion should have had a more evil way to end it like in fallout 3 .

Yep, would be funny to be allied with the dragons in Skyrim. Like this scenary.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

@Besch

Well seriously you can make up almost every decision in the game and decide who lives or dies. But when you get to the ending its like nope, you have to be good. Thats why I liked fallout 3, you could be evil and poison the water at the end.

In oblivion it was dumb because you could join the dark brotherhood but it just ended. I wish you could play the whole dark brotherhood side and then be like. Hey heres this evil cult but we are assasins lets kill these evil guys and watch Cyrodil burn.

I mean you find out that there is this guy at the dark brotherhood who is a traitor well why cant you just join him and be a good guy. I dont get it

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Not really a wish, but having the Templars win in an Assassin's Creed story could open more doors. In most of them the assassins always win in the end. Or they could add character choices. Like completing the story would unlock a Templar storyline, something to make it more interesting.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Yeah, I want bowser to beat mario and luigi in bowser's inside story, too.

KaneShadow
KaneShadow
42 posts
Nomad

I would've loved to see Vaas from Far Cry 3 not die, he's just such a ******!

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Like completing the story would unlock a Templar storyline, something to make it more interesting.

Actually I'm pretty sure that instead of Desmond you play as an Abstergo employee in AC4.
Showing 31-40 of 40