ForumsThe Taverni feel like sometimes im the only one here

32 5479
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

it seems like im the only who is online because its always takes people to comment back on threads. anyone else feel this way?

• 32 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Why is it that activity threads always seem to explode with posts? They're not THAT interesting.

Because we all gather together to ***** and moan about the state of AG. We're all resigned to the fact that it won't ever be as active as before.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I don't really think it's heartbreaking that people are spending less time on the internet and more time... in life.

When most people leave a site they tend to venture onto another site, at least in my case.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Haha, you think that when most spend less time on AG it's because they're spending more time in real life? You make me giggle, they have just been bought out by enticing and entirely untruthful ads. They have abandoned us for lying pigs, not for "the real world" as some of you may say. This clearly is the real world and they're sick of it and want to play on corny alternate worlds where stupid catch phrases line each and ever comment post and whimper.

What they call the real world is just a failed world of pain and n00bs who don't realize how pathetic they are. They are right on one thing though, money can't buy happiness, only videos of kittens can, so we clearly need some kitten GIFs on the homepage to lure them in. The other major thing we need to do is get the 'community' button changed to 'live stream kitten cam' and soon enough this place will be flooded with people and activity.

Also, more into the point. I shall stay on here 'till the end of time.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

We can't live without a dozen of these threads in a year, can we?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, over the last week I've lost interest in the forums and haven't really bothered participating as much as I was.

That is half the reason that the forums are so inactive. If ten users think " Oh, nobody is posting so neither will I." can make a difference now-a-days.

Around this time last year, I swear that 3/4 of the posts were done by me alone. It's heartbreaking.

Nah. Not with pang around, and a few others.The regulars, the occasional and the newest new people out post you. By alot...
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

it seems like im the only who is online because its always takes people to comment back on threads. anyone else feel this way?

yeah, sometimes you are the only one online haha. this forum is deaaad. ahah

That is half the reason that the forums are so inactive. If ten users think " Oh, nobody is posting so neither will I." can make a difference now-a-days.

Yes, but I go to this forum for entertainment purposes, mainly, and if no one is here it's not very fun. I don't want to spend a lot of time sitting on my computer everyday being bored just because this forum is forgotten about. The regulars can post as much as they want, what this forum needs is MORE regulars. New users is what we need. Not ten guys who post incessantly.
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

every once in awhile, i scroll up and down the forums. what i find is normally the same people.
ernie, as always
salvidian
nichodemus
pang
danielo, sometimes
jeff
kasic
R2D2

these guys

im not a famed forumer yet, as i dont exactly always have the time. other than those guys, the activity level is short. your not the only ones here, we are.

--spike machine--

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Yes... The only people that post are always the same people lol. No one is new anymore xP
Well some new people don't always realize the community part because if I haven't clicked on it then I would never know what this part was. I've noticed a lot of the same people in the forums during the night.
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

I am with all of you on this. nobody is really on when you are.

for example... all of my friends are off line (except for you juicyfruits)

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Back when I was New, I saw the Community and had no Idea it meant "forums" They really should change the name.
Yea exactly. I was like hmm whats that?I'm pretty new so I was all confused.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Nah. Not with pang around, and a few others.The regulars,

*feels left out*
Ok, really bro? You should have seen this last year. Quite literally, there was one person on at a time. I dont know about you, but im always on at night, like now, and in the mornings. Sometimes during the day, but its difficult with school.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Yeah, over the last week I've lost interest in the forums and haven't really bothered participating as much as I was.

Shame..the past 1-2 week(s) activity has picked up a lil bit

Nah. Not with pang around,

*Does happy "got noticed" dance* Woo!! =D

Heed my words...even if I gots to do it myself...I will do my best to keep the forums somewhat bustling

every once in awhile, i scroll up and down the forums. what i find is normally the same people.
ernie, as always
salvidian
nichodemus
pang
danielo, sometimes
jeff
kasic
R2D2

*continues dance* Yeah! =D

Ernie hasn't been on in a while..and I for one can tell the difference in activity. Despite the lil influx of new people...his recent disappearance is still noticeable

As for Sal...his computer has been on the fritz apparently..she he will be gone for a bit

*feels left out*

If it's any consolation..I'd have listed your name

Ok, really bro? You should have seen this last year

I kinda wished I hadn't taken my lil hiatus so I could have seen what that was like. When I was "casually meh eh somewhat a lil bit" on before...it was quite busy, then I took my &quotangtongshu hiatus" and apparently during then, as you all say, it was dead, and now I come back and activity is beginning to slowly rise
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

In the evenings it feels like no ones on here but me. Besides people like pang and Iagreewithyou I don't see alot of people posting.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Last year Killer, last year. This year I was busy.

Anyway, glad to see the annual ***** and moan Forum thread.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I wouldn't say that, I've only been here since February. (or is that a long time?)

That's kinda while xD Considering i've only been active since November... Or maybe i'm TOO active. :P
Showing 16-30 of 32