ForumsThe TavernThe guide on how to get people to go on your profile and comment!

27 5019
zebra5
zebra5
25 posts
Nomad

Step 1

Get some animations on your profile!
To get them click on my animations I have got and it will take you to a website so you can get some of your choice!

Step 2

Get some writing on your page!!!

Step 3 Make sure you put comments to enable! This is very inportant1

Step 4 Comment on the most popular game saying something like, well never mind get some ideas of my own!
Make sure you copy and paste the information from my page as they might keep coming back or they will copy and paste it them selves

E.G.

Love this game, Did you know each game you comment on you get 2AP same for ratings! check out my page to find out loads more cool things on how to get AP and there is some animations for you to watch as well!

Please comment and add me as your friend!

• 27 Replies
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Hey Zebra (do you mind if I call you that although it is awesome that you're making a guide most of these tips usually don't work.

Some people find profiles with lots of animations messy and it will take a long time to scroll to the bottom to post as well as slowing up bad computers. Other than that some bits of this guide is something that most people do automatically. As for the posting on the most popular game, I think that you might get your comment removed for that because it doesn't follow AG's rules.

The best way to get people to comment on your profile is to go out and comment on other people's profiles. Other than that you can try the newcomers section which always gives you a good few people to talk with. =)

I think if you change this guide a bit it will definitely help some people

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

That doesn't draw people into your profile, they can't sort a list of players by the animations they have.
Although; if they do go to your profile and you have an animation they might say something like.
"Wow, your pictures are really cool. How do I get some in my profile?"

I doubt this influences people commenting on your profile unless you have a load of writing and someone says something like.
"You've got way too much writing in your profile."

Make sure you put comments to enable!

If someone is looking for people to comment on profiles, they're hardly going to have their comments disabled.

Love this game, Did you know each game you comment on you get 2AP same for ratings! check out my page to find out loads more cool things on how to get AP and there is some animations for you to watch as well!

Just so you know, if you post that on a game it's considered spam.

So, really only half of two of your steps may work.

I'd assume the best way to get people to comment on your profile is play some MMO's and interact with people and then you might converse via profile.

Participating in the community.
If people see you in the community often, they will more than likely welcome you to the community/ask you some questions.

And, the other obvious way is to post on other people's profiles yourself, if you ask them a question chances are they'll reply and you could get a conversation going.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Step 1

I find this annoying...and would be more "how to make your profile unnecessarily flashy" instead of "how to get people to comment on your profile"...don't see how it would help to get people to go on your profile since they would already be on it to see 'em

Step 2

Again...don't see how this would get people to go onto your page

*gasp*
So...so you are telling me that if I spam..then people would want to check out my page..and then they would like me?? ='D *teary eyed* If that is what you are telling me..then...then...get the **** out. I hate spam. With a passion. Even worse than that..telling people to spam.

---

So...how about this tip: Be a generally friendly and talkative person that participates well in the community and writes constructive and creative messages in game comments?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

The more Killersup seems to post in the community the more people want to talk to Killersup. Also going to the people is a decent idea if you're new or have a good question.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Step 1

To get them click on my animations I have got and it will take you to a website so you can get some of your choice!

Step 2

Step 3 Make sure you put comments to enable! This is very inportant1

Step 4 Comment on the most popular game saying something like, well never mind get some ideas of my own!
Make sure you copy and paste the information from my page as they might keep coming back or they will copy and paste it them selves

1. Dont have.
2. hardly any
3. quite obviously
4. Hardly ever do.

So...how about this tip: Be a generally friendly and talkative person that participates well in the community and writes constructive and creative messages in game comments?

Yes.
....newcomers forum?
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Zebra, no offense intended, but considering you have only 16 comments on your profile at this time, I highly doubt that you can be considered an expert on how to make people visit your profile.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The answer is just talk to people. Don't be afraid. Go onto someones profile and say hi. That is all you have to do. It isn't that hard at all.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

The answer is just talk to people. Don't be afraid. Go onto someones profile and say hi. That is all you have to do. It isn't that hard at all.

Social internet anxiety is a thing.
If it isn't then it ought to be, because making and maintaining contact and conversation with people is scary.

One thing, as has been pointed out:

This is actually spam and is probably the lousiest way of getting anyone but mods on your profile. You know, for warning or banning purposes. The relevant words for the game is "Love this game" which is three words and quite obviously not enough to make a proper feedback comment, and the rest can be seen as several things such as spam, advertising or chain lettering, which usually does not do well for a career in comment making, whether it's profile or game based.
So, let's not post copy-pasted comments that only vaguely relate to the game in the game comments, eh?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Why does it seem so important to the newer people anyway that people have to go to their profile? What are they trying to prove?

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

The easiest way to get someone to comment is to insult a ******bag for what he is. He then will start posting on your profile nonstop, making a fool of himself at the same time. If you would like an example, please check out my profile.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

The easiest way to get someone to comment is to insult a ******bag for what he is. He then will start posting on your profile nonstop, making a fool of himself at the same time. If you would like an example, please check out my profile.

If you are talking about s9b1, he is a Wood King. He easily beats lower ranked people including myself.

The only thing I have to contribute to this is that to be active and most of Zebra's steps aren't thought up well and don't work.
Be active, if you look at my profile, I got my first comment literally a year after I made the account. (I don't delete comments). That was when I got the courage to check out the forums and send a comment to someone.
The end....
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The guide on how to get people to go on your profile and comment!

But what if THEY find me?! I can't let that happen.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Why does it seem so important to the newer people anyway that people have to go to their profile? What are they trying to prove?

They want to rank up and get AP so they think they can be cool.
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

sooooo when i first clicked this i thought oh wow this will be so great then i read it and was like awwwww man these wont work

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

No, none of these work.

This is great advice how to make people hate your profile and never want to comment there along with how to get banned for spamming though.

Showing 1-15 of 27