ForumsPopular MediaExaggerated Comercials

43 16215
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

You probbaly know that some commercials exaggerate.post some here and tell how they exaggerate!okay:The Yoshi Blue commercial is Sooooooo exxaggerated because when it compares to the regullar brands,the reguller justs hits the scrambled egg and spreads it out purposely.On the Yoshi Blue it does it perfectly like anyone would do.

• 43 Replies
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

I was actually thinking about the rooftop and worlds biggest piece of hail but him too!
Isnt that the vanishing deduction that your talking about?if it is,i think thats allstates commercial but im only 45% positive.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I hate the ones that flat out lie to you and then tell you the truth in the fine print. Sprint did that a year or two ago in a commercial.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I hate the ones that flat out lie to you and then tell you the truth in the fine print.

Or the ones that just flat out lie (here's to you Shamwow)
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

All the Old Spice ads. And the Nandos Dictator one. But they're all so scrumptiously delightful.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

All the Old Spice ads.

Old Spice actually smells good though, unlike most of the Axe products. Those are much more exaggerated, showing that girls will swarm to you.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Pretty much every fast food commercial. The food is so much nicer and better than the food they actually serve. Its been like that forever though =P

i once was on the set where they photograph mcdonalds food for on all the posters. (12 year ago or so)
they do not use eatable materials but perfectly fake substitutes.
it's pretty amazing stuff. even up close it looks kinda real.

Those exercise commercials with bands. They have a super ripped guy working out with it, but they fail to mention that he didn't get his body that way through the band work. So a lot of gullible people think they'll also look like that by doing the same thing. Hilarious.

use the "insanity program" or "heart of champion" program.
both are a guide to actually get those looks.
but as the names suggest, it isn't going to be easy
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

What's Del Taco I've never heard of that?

Del Taco is a fast food reasturant that sells tacos,quesadillas,burritos,nahco's and stuff like that.

Oh, really? You wouldn't expect that from a mexican fast food restaurant. Where do you live? I've never heard of Yoshi Blue either.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Oh, really? You wouldn't expect that from a mexican fast food restaurant. Where do you live? I've never heard of Yoshi Blue either.

This is in California... And what do you mean you wouldn't expect that? Kinda the same as Taco Bell...

Also. The yoshi blue is this pan... Nothing special about it except its blue. -_-
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I've never heard of Yoshi Blue either.

ive never heard of most of the companies/products here. only the really famous one's.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

ive never heard of most of the companies/products here. only the really famous one's.

Well... They probably don't advertise most of them in the Netherlands...
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

no advertising of taco-bell here. but i sure do know them. i like what they serve.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

unlike most of the Axe products. Those are much more exaggerated, showing that girls will swarm to you.

Was going to post a link about how a man tried to sue Axe because he didn't attract the swarm of girls..but it turned out to be a fake news-story.

So that decides it...Axe works!

----

Speaking of Axe...their "double pits to chest" or whatever...that is way to much to spray. The proper way to use products like that is to spray a reasonable amount (a quick spray is efficient) in front of you and to walk into the spray..not spray it directly at you for 10 ****ing minutes
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

I wonder if the Old Brooklyn Lantern exaggerates.it says it's light lasts for 100,000 hours.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Come to think of it, most beer ads are exaggerated.

Not. Unless you consider the washing powder added for the extra foam. But otherwise, beer is beer. No exaggeration.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

a man tried to sue Axe because he didn't attract the swarm of girls.

doesn't they have the little letters at the end of the commercials that reality may differ from the the add?

i know they do that over here. so i think in usa where these kinda sues are like a every day issue. they sure added the little letters to be safe.
Showing 16-30 of 43