ForumsPopular MediaExaggerated Comercials

43 16173
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

You probbaly know that some commercials exaggerate.post some here and tell how they exaggerate!okay:The Yoshi Blue commercial is Sooooooo exxaggerated because when it compares to the regullar brands,the reguller justs hits the scrambled egg and spreads it out purposely.On the Yoshi Blue it does it perfectly like anyone would do.

• 43 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I have to say the new Arby's information, I like Arby's and all but they're just picking on Subway and make lies. I mean common how do they know that subway makes food in a factory. I live near a Subway for heavens sake I've seen no food trucks come by.

Arby's biggest mistake was the 2nd commercial where the detective goes to a drive thru with a meat slicer.That looks nothing like a Subway, looks more like Wendy's or another Arby's.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Pretty much every fast food commercial. The food is so much nicer and better than the food they actually serve. Its been like that forever though =P

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

Pretty much every fast food commercial
Really?I dont really think Del Taco exaggerates a lot.and yeah,somtimes arbys commercials are a compete failure even though I LOveeeeee Arby's signature roast beef.But other times arby's commercials are solid.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What's Del Taco I've never heard of that?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@R2D2
Do you live on the east coast? if so than that's why... Because Del Taco only exists on the west coast. Also they are like a place that serves quesadillas, tacos, etc.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I don't mind exaggerated commercials..much better than the un-exaggerated ones I always see

*monotone voice* "So, this product is pretty good..but nothing special...and definitely something you don't need. It works alright..but nothing you'd want to show off to your friends. Now for some music" *elevator music*

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Do you live on the east coast? if so than that's why... Because Del Taco only exists on the west coast.

I don't live in any coast I live in Indiana and Ohio. That's nowhere near the ocean.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Those exercise commercials with bands. They have a super ripped guy working out with it, but they fail to mention that he didn't get his body that way through the band work. So a lot of gullible people think they'll also look like that by doing the same thing. Hilarious.

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

So a lot of gullible people think they'll also look like that by doing the same thing. Hilarious.
Yeah,it's dumb that some people fall for that.Also this Gak commercial is a little bit creepy.when they show the kids playing with it,the kids look a little too happy.so thats why I think it's a bit exaggerated.They're like laughing too hard and their eyes are like all the way open.
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

What's Del Taco I've never heard of that?
Del Taco is a fast food reasturant that sells tacos,quesadillas,burritos,nahco's and stuff like that.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

1-800-CONTACTS but those are supposed to be overly dramatic.
The most interesting man in the..... Never mind, those aren't exaggerated in the least bit.
State farm commercial actually just about every commercial.

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

State farm commercial actually just about every commercial.
Definetly state farm.I wonder why they do the appering state farm person.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I was actually thinking about the rooftop and worlds biggest piece of hail but him too!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@R2D2
Hahaha... I didn't know Del Taco didn't even go that far xP
But once it's only over here in da west.

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

But once it's only over here in da west.
I didnt even know that.
Showing 1-15 of 43