ForumsThe TavernIf the world really ended, what would you do?

56 9148
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'm talking about the mayan calendar ending that everyone is suddenly talking about again even though it obviously isn't going to happen. I can't wait to move the movie 2012 into the comedy section.

On a serious note though, if all these predictions were actually true, what would you do? I'm talking about survival here not anything like, "Kiss all the girls" or something like that.

Nuclear base bunker? Act like it's a zombie apocalypse? The ideas are endless.

Not that I believe any of this...*shifty eyes*

• 56 Replies
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

After some thinking, it would be good if OP clarified the state of the planet after the entire human species except moi got wiped out. Or are we supposed to imagine that?

That OP really has to start clarifying things doesn't he? Typical newbie. *shakes head*

Think stereotypical zombie apocalypse except there are no zombies. Just natural disasters that seem to be striking every second minute.

Now I know you guys seem to not want to live so I'll say this, "What would you do before the world ended?"
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Typical newbie. *shakes head*

*Fires with shotgun*

Natural disaster is so vague. If it was a flood, I would climb a mountain. If it was a volcanic eruption, it would depend on the type of eruption. If it was a tsunami, I would go inland. If it was a Kansas style tornado, make for the nearest shelter.

In any case, if it was ''every second'', there would be nothing valid and relevant to do but to get out the statues/idols and pray.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I think that if the world was going to explode into a trillion pieces within the next 15 minutes I would get out my PSP and play Tiger Woods or Need for Speed or Gottleib Pinball Classics or World Series Poker so that I wouldn't notice when the end came because I'd be having so much fun. It's the British way to not to make too much fuss over trifles like the end of the world.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Whoa now! Who cleared you of your newbie status?

"What would you do before the world ended?"

I'm assuming I'd be aware of the Earth about to end? If so...rumpus-in-the-thumpus..lots of it
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

To avoid spam, i will also post my opinion on the matter:

First the prophecy says that a planet is in collision course with Earth. Isn't that Obviously False?! If it was true we would be able to see the planet with naked Eye Two Years Now!!! And NASA and ESA would have seen it at least ten years ago!

Second, the prophecy doesn't state that the world is going to end. It only states that "the god of war and creation will awake". Not even close!

Right. My purpose isn't to open a discussion about the matter here. I am just avoiding having my post flagged ans spamming, and also letting off some steam! Sorry for all the users who found my post annoying or think that i tale up a lot of space.

Anyway If the world was to end, my actions would depend on how much earlier did I learned it. If it was quite some time, I would do everything possible to book a flight to the Moon or another planet etc.If i learned it just five minutes in advance, I would just keep sitting in front of the computer probably

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i'd drink a half gallon of everclear then smash down the freeway at 120 inside a stolen truck

Summerishere
Summerishere
17 posts
Nomad

If the world is really about to end (but i doubt it will)
i will try to at least put my family into safety like gathering
foods, other basic needs and look for a safety place we
could stay in and pray that it won't happen

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I personally think you guys are crazy for thinking the world is going to end just because the mayan calender ends, did this thought oker to you? They just got tired and decided to stop working on the calender?
I'll play along though, I'de probably knock out my neighbors and put them somewhere else in the city, 2 of them are heavily medicated with anti-depresents and I don't want to deal with them when the medication runs out.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I would laugh at the people who think the world is going to end as I make fun of of the Mayans (Is that spelled right) as I leave to some alien planet.

Whoa now! Who cleared you of your newbie status?

You have to be cleared???

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You have to be cleared???

I am IAgree's adviser (of sorts)...so for him, yep haha

As for you...very much still a newbie

Don't fret...I am still an "up-and-comer" apparently haha
CDdragon9
CDdragon9
8 posts
Scribe

if it really ends...
id take a fast car and race on a highway :c

Dragonlord4
Dragonlord4
4 posts
Shepherd

Tabletop RPGs until I died. I am freakin' addicted to those. Like you have no idea

Yakanuza
Yakanuza
18 posts
Nomad

I'd just go with Killersup. Living when dead is knocking at your door is not really fine to me. I hate pursues, raidings, shortage and needing to murder creatures.

When my mother bought a supermarket chicken (without head and organs) and started shredding it, I wasn't feeling quite sure. To think that I would need to do it with animals.

I'd suicide by jumping from a VERY, VERY high place, of which my death would be instantaneously. The adrenaline spilling out of my ears would be awesome. And then, blood spilling... heheheh.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/45058_449954105051687_988460992_n.jpg

and how it is going to happen when 21th december in USA it will be 22th december in australia! HOW?!

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

and if it realy happens I would get naked and run my whole street....

Showing 31-45 of 56