ForumsThe TavernIf the world really ended, what would you do?

56 9111
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'm talking about the mayan calendar ending that everyone is suddenly talking about again even though it obviously isn't going to happen. I can't wait to move the movie 2012 into the comedy section.

On a serious note though, if all these predictions were actually true, what would you do? I'm talking about survival here not anything like, "Kiss all the girls" or something like that.

Nuclear base bunker? Act like it's a zombie apocalypse? The ideas are endless.

Not that I believe any of this...*shifty eyes*

• 56 Replies
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I would watch 2012 a day before and say "this is going to happen tomorrow..." then I would rob a bank and go to France somehow.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

The world don't end while I'm still alive and kicking.

Katnip28
Katnip28
24 posts
Nomad

i would probably......hmm....what would i do? run around in circles totally freaking out and then sit there listening to music until it ended. if i had to live every moment thinking about survival and worrying about dying the next day cuz of lack of food or water, then to me life wouldnt really have much of a point if you cant do anything but worry about everything.

KingCanuck25
KingCanuck25
4 posts
Peasant

1.I would make friends with some aliens then I would get them to take me and my family to safety
2.and if the world did not end i would ditch them with my family.
Then they would get angry and destroy the world.
seriously i would eat as much food i could and drink as much as i could

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

If the worled ended, we'd all be dead. So I guess that means I wouldn't do very much!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'd save the world.

How in the hell would you manage that?
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Then I guess I will drink as much as I can get my grubby hands on.

In Singapore.
Good luck with that one, mate. (joke, of course, I've gotten drunk more in Singapore than anywhere else)

Well, I for one would hijack an airplane and fly it, since I wanna die knowing that I actually fulfilled my dream, even though unsuccessfully.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Well if it ended then I'd be dead and wouldn't have much freedom of choice.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

well being an alien i would laugh and when the world died out i would make armor games be transferd to my home olanets mind network system while makeing sure i translated it to my races language cause most of them cant speak any human language

We can tell that English isn't your first language.
In the case of a apocalypse, I would gather supplies and live in a bunker that I would build. I would kill myself if things got worse, and I would laugh at my family dying. *Sadistic*
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Zombie apocalypse? Become Daryl Dixon, survive forever.

But if it's really ending, as in no hope of survival? Spend time with family and do things that we enjoy.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

In Singapore.
Good luck with that one, mate. (joke, of course, I've gotten drunk more in Singapore than anywhere else)

Booooo....It's not as strict as people think it to be. Come to think of it, it isn't strict.

After some thinking, it would be good if OP clarified the state of the planet after the entire human species except moi got wiped out. Or are we supposed to imagine that?
Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

That would depend on how the world ends. Does the sun explode consuming the Earth? Are aliens invading? Is it zombies, and if so are they viral/bacterial zombies or supernatural zombies that climbed out of their own graves? Is there a nuclear war? Some of these are survivable and would mostly involve me leaving civilized areas and only entering towns and cities to gather supplies, just in different ways depending on what exactly caused the end of the world. The sun exploding doesn't really give any hope for survival so there's no sense in trying. If aliens invade we're screwed already so you can look forward to me hunting you down on their behalf (don't listen to movies, your old Lisa computer can't create a virus that will destroy alien space ships).

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

In the case of a apocalypse

Don't be foolish..it isn't the apocalypse that would happen...it will be the alpacalypse. My means of survival? Carl Wheezer.....'s cousin
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i'd drop lots of acid so i could go out frying bawls

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

If the the world doesnt completely obliterate then bunker with a garden and a solar generator and a well.

Showing 16-30 of 56