ForumsThe TavernPets: Dogs or Cats?

60 13561
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I have been thinking: Which are more common (I believe Dogs are [could be wrong]), and which ones do you guys like more? Dogs? Cats? I prefer Dogs.

• 60 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Dogs are usually more fun to play with but take more time to take care of. While cats don't do much for play but are easy to take care of. Just from my experience, I prefer dogs.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I prefer dogs. They're more energetic and fun.Cats like sit around but once in awhile they will play around.

reina88
reina88
1 posts
Nomad

Definitely cats!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I feed and play with 4-5 cats near my house on a regular basis. I must say that our feline fellows will treat you contemptuously after you feed them, haughty as hell. Dogs on the other hand, keep coming back for you. So dogs are my choice.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I have to go with dogs. Cats are just plain annoying. No appreciation, they could care less if someone broke in to murder you... The list goes on, (it's rather long.)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well..I have a dog...and she is pretty nice to have around

But...alas..I must go Cats. I've told you all about my cat army correct?

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I feel like we had a thread very similar to this not terribly long ago. I prefer dogs to cats, although I do like both. Which is more common? That may depend where you live. I used to live in a rural area and cats outnumbered the dogs by far. In the city where I live I think more people have dogs.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

I think more people have dogs.

Thats my opinion too

I got them both as pets, and i like them evenly.
My cat likes only to cuttle(or how does it sounds) and my dog playing so thats it they are both for something
greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

I think there both awesome. Cats are funny, but they don't respond to commands like dogs do, they always run away when i'm within 10 feet of them.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I've never been a fan of cats and never owned one anyway.

I own a dog, and have owned several in the past, pretty fun to play with and be around and whatnot.

Hintkin
Hintkin
21 posts
Nomad

Dogs..

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I have to say that I don't like animals humping me whenever they want attention, which is every fifteen seconds. Dogs are also protective and save people's lives. So you're lying on train tracks, paralyzed. Your trusty cat will (1) sit on its *** or (2) start humping you and jump away at the last second like a coward.

DOGS

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Dogs are the ones that hump you. And by the way I don't really think a dog will save you either, I mean they don't have superhuman strength.

*****, please. Cats will hump you for attention. Dogs will only hump other dogs, which probably happens with cats, anyway, because it occurs in nature.
collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

I have to go with dogs... We have two Saint Bernards and they are my babies I have a cat who I like too but he doesn't really like me...

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I've never owned a pet, but I used to play with some cats from the neighbourhood and I really enjoyed every moment (well, most of them). It's fun to play with them and they require much less maintenance than dogs. Besides, having a cat purring in your lap is one of the most relaxing experiences in life.

Showing 1-15 of 60