ForumsProgramming ForumChecking for glitches- my almost final game.

45 10612
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Alright, other than my highscore board I think my game is done. Just want to check for any glitches or something like that!

[url=http://www.unhappyface.net/Galaxy.html]

There we go! Hope no one finds anything. If you look and can't find any please post as I can tell if anyone even looked! Thanks alot!

• 45 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Again just need to fix online highscores but no response from anyone.

AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

Here is the link right?

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^Yes, that is the correct link to the game. Also note that galaxy has been finished and submitted to armorgames. He is currently working on another game that he and i came up with :P

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

OWWWW MY EYES.

Klaus, that was mean.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Great game. A couple things though:

Like said before, the red ones move too slowly.

Second, in the menu, the descriptions of the modes were grey on a black background. This made it somewhat hard to read. The text was also small for the descriptions, adding to the difficulty of reading it. It was not unreadable though.

Third, I think you should add power-ups, but it might be to late in the game for that.

Last, good job on the game. I hope it does well. Let me restate that. I know it will do well.

-gman1000

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Also note that galaxy has been finished and submitted to armorgames. He is currently working on another game that he and i came up with :P

He does not need further review.....i think...

And lol strop same here.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Oh, sorry. I didn't know.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^Not a problem, have no worries :-)

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the review. It's actually been a while I submitted it. Seen some really bad games go by while I wait, you know, the 5/10 ones and a few so bad they were removed.. kinda disheartenning to see that all go by yet no news on mine. Trying to find out, will know soon I hope(I leave for Germany tomorrow at 2 so...
But still like the reviews, appreciate it!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

For all I care you don't even need a highscore board.If you continue having trouble with it,then just forget about it, and submit the game anyways.

OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

I think the screen is just too big. I would think i was going to the edge, but would come back having been hit by a red galaxy. Great game though!

Bellness
Bellness
32 posts
Nomad

good but the color changes hurt my eyes alot

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Quite good. How long till we can expect the finished product?

KingRyan

Smellwreck
Smellwreck
33 posts
Nomad

very nice, i couldn't find anything wrong

OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

Great game. I can't find any glitches. 8.5/10. If you don't mind, I'm a noob to actionscript, can i have an example of the code you used to move the ball around. I'm looking for a tutorial about it. But all i can find is bouncing ones and those don't work for what I'm trying to do. So if you can or can't can you tell me on my page?

Showing 16-30 of 45