ForumsProgramming ForumChecking for glitches- my almost final game.

45 10611
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Alright, other than my highscore board I think my game is done. Just want to check for any glitches or something like that!

[url=http://www.unhappyface.net/Galaxy.html]

There we go! Hope no one finds anything. If you look and can't find any please post as I can tell if anyone even looked! Thanks alot!

• 45 Replies
1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

can someone give me a link to the game on armorgames plz

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.pngJoin the Sig Strikers

Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

Well-made game but the controls could be a little more sensitive. 7.5/10

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, there's the link...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well it was denied from AG as far as I know. Maybe we should make a petition and all sign it. Not sure what AG is looking for if not games that the community likes! :P

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Klaushouse, you can count on me, I will check every nook and cranny of this game. =)

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if this is a glitch but when you get a slow motion power-up or speed power-up it doesn't regenerate the bar so it just keeps on running out, if its not a glitch a suggestion would be to make it possible to collect the same power-up and regenerate it. Another suggestion would be the backgrounds, very painful on the eyes, please pick some toned down colors like brown or black lol =), well glad I could help, sorry if any of these tips/suggestions/glitches didn't help you further improve your game.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Hehe most of those suggestions have been brought up, but I like the hard-ness of it. And I stopped improving it because it didn't get accepted anyways. But I am still trying(hopelessly). Who knows. But working on a game hopefully will get not only on AG but will be sponsored!

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I think you should have a green circle, that does damage over time, a purple one, that destroys you immepiatly, and fake blues.

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

Well, whjen I reached the flashy level, I was thinking about warning about seizures (I later saw you did), but then something weird happened.

I got a Magnet Galaxy and, just to see what would happen, I got another while I still had that one. Suddenly the meter for the Magnet stop going down, and the Magnet was on all the way until I beat the star wars level.

So, yah, it's quite a glitch.

Also, great game! If it was on armor I'd giv it a 9.5/10!

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Good game, Few glitches. It's hard in Red Universe and is almost impossible with the colors.

Yeah, Publish it!

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Well I think it is ready for publishing as soon as the highscores are added

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It's on newgrounds. Maybe someday if someone is willing to show me how to properly implement the highscores for online use I might re-submit it to ArmorGames.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

yeah... good idea.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

That was A very good game from what I can see! I can't wait till its finished! No glitches.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It's finished, rejected for some reason, but will add highscores someday.

Showing 31-45 of 45